Prologue

The Alpha & The Royal

Prologue

She may not know what is all around... She may not know what I am, or who she is. But I have sworn my soul to protect this delicate, clueless girl. She may meet her mate... She may find out. But I swear to all that is good, I will try my entire life to keep her out of this. It would be better for her, and for myself. She may not know that her parents were King and Queen of this werewolf kingdom... She may not know what killed them. But It will take everything in me to hide that. Let's only hope she doesn't shift to soon..

There are four Royals. The Rose's, whom are the most powerful with a dead King and Queen, And missing Princess. The Madrake's, whom are the second most powerful, with one descendant missing also. The Jade's, whom are the third most powerful. And finally the Blake's, whom aren't as powerful as the other three.

In this super-natural world, there is one girl, who knows nothing of her past, and nothing of these creatures lurking all around her. And Her name, is Ella Mae Rose. The true heir to the throne, and the missing child of the Rose's. No one knows of this, but whats a little story without a twist?

Read on to follow Ella Rose and McKinley Hollow as they find out about Ella's unforgiving past..