Missing Micky

The picture is of Rosiland
***Micky's POV***

Trying to focus on the thudding of my feet on the cold, hard ground was like trying to look at the sun. Painful. I couldn't focus on anything except the fact I'm a coward. I'm the biggest wuss alive and I don't deserve any title, or a mate. Hell having a sister like best friend like Ella I didn't deserve. I'm such a wimp man.

But wimp or not, I am going to Boston to speak to Rosiland. Her dicks of brothers will not have Ella. I dunno how I am going to talk to her, she's heavily guarded and probably wants me dead. So this will be fun. I have about 5 more hours of straight running. And that isn't counting the fact that it is pouring down rain.

6 hours later

Dropping the bag I carried all the way from freaking Montana , I shifted and changed into a pair of sweats and a form fitting hoodie. Lacing up my converses I threw my bag over my shoulder and started for the nearest Hotel. Luckily it was around 6 so me randomly appearing wont be to weird.

Walking I looked around, it was a small lobby but seemed nice and would be an easy place to stay. I strolled up to the front desk and dinged the bell, a head popped up with a phone to the guys ear. He gave me a 'one moment' and ducked back down. My nose wrinkled in disgust as i realized he was a vampire.

"Ye-yes miss? How may I help you?" The man stuttered.

"I would like to book a room for two nights please," I replied politely.

"Yes ma'am, cash or credit," he asked.

"Cash please," I answered.

"That'll be 185 a night," he said. Looking me up and down suspiciously.

"Paul, dear, she stays for free. I mean after all, she is an old friend," a sickly familiar voice said from behind me. Slowly i turned around and nearly shifted in anger. I hadn't realized how much she actually ticked me off until this moment. Standing in the flesh before me, not a worry in the world as she runs half the vampires on the planet.

"Rosiland." I growled.

***ALEX'S POV***
Hours earlier

I rolled over towards my beautiful mate to cuddle her only to find that she was gone, just cold hard floor. I sat up and looked around. The library was empty and by the smell of it had been for a while. Standing I tossed on some clothes and started looking for Micky. I called to her for ever and then something terrible dawned on me...

Searching every single room in the house and not finding my mate I let out a long tortured howl. She did it again. She ran. Fuck me. Punching the brick wall until my knuckles bled I curse McKinley's name, and I swore up and down I will find her.

Carter, wake your ass up, I snarled through the mind link.

Hmm? He asked.

Keep Ella stalled, Micky is gone so don't let her come home for awhile I need a chance to find her, I told him.

Alright, he mumbled.

Micky... McKinley? I tried mind linking her but came up with nothing. She must've took the necklace back.

"MICKY I'M HOME! WHERE ARE YOUUU?" Ella's innocent voice filled the house. I stopped everything and ran for the front hall, as I spun around the corner. I stopped right in front of Ella, my heart about to beat through my chest.

"Hey Alex... wheres Micky?" She asked hesitantly.

My face dropped and my body went numb. I was going to have to tell her. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.