Chapter 3

School.

MICKY'S POV

"Ells can I please just stay home and you go to school instead?" I groaned.

"No, you have to go! I am not going to school alone," Ella whined.

I groaned again and threw my bag over my shoulder as Ella pranced in excitement at the front door, I had curled her hair with the straightner for her and she wore a cute top with jeans and her converse. I however wore sweat pants I had before we moved here plain top and flats that I had before as well. My hair was in a bun since I didn't feel like washing and drying it.

"C'mon goof ball," I said as I opened the door and walked outside, a blast of humidly chilled air slapped me in the face.

We walked down the long ally way of what I recently discovered was very old Maple trees, and they were HUGE! Since it was early fall they are turning red. Definitely breathtaking. It was around 7:30 so the sky should've been turning light but it seemed to be growing increasingly dark. I glance up as we walked down the road and saw the puffy, swollen clouds were dark grey. There was no wind however, it was eerily still, not even the birds were chirping. My wolf was spazing out and I knew we were gonna be slammed, that's where my wolf and I disagree, I love storms but she despises them.

"I'm glad it's not a long walk..." I mumble half to myself.

"Same..." Ella agreed.

20 mins later....

"Shiz... Ells is it too late to turn around? I don't wanna go to school," I moan in agony. Ella laughed.

"YES YOU HAVE YOU TOO," she cried out.

I nodded and groaned as we walked arm in arm up to the school; it somehow seemed larger than before. I cringed as we walked through the double glass doors of the school. I dunno why I was so antsy but it was annoying, Ella and I walked straight to the office to pick our schedules. We gave her our names and she handed us our papers, we walked out looking at them. Ella and I had free, lunch and 6th together.

My classes were:

>News Paper -Mrs. Blakely

>Algebra 2 -Mr. Wash

> Chemistry -Mr. Tucker

> FREE

>Lunch

> English 11 -Ms. Paul

>History of Iris (HOI) -Mr. Rocker

>American History -Mrs. Hefner

Unique classes.

"See you in free Ells, meet me in the Library," I called out to her as I started for my first hour. She nodded, fear in her eyes, we weren't even luck enough to have our lockers next to each other.

I walked silently through the halls, occasionally passing a wolf of Eric's pack now and again. Their wolves would bristle as I pass but no one challenged me. I gripped my necklace nervously as I walked into the class room, all eyes were instantly on me. I scanned the room for other supernatruals, I found three, two wolf girls and the third was a vampire guy. I clearly caught the guy's attention because his prominent hazel eyes were amused and predatory at the same moment. The teacher clearing her throat snapped me out of it.

"Uhm, can we help you Miss? Are you in the correct place?" The elderly lady asked. Her grey hair in two long braids over her shoulders.

"Imma new student and was placed in Newspaper," I said confidently, biting back the urge to run.