New People New Places

^^^Micky in Boston^^^

**Micky's POV**

"I missed you Micks , we had a great few years but your good heart got in the way," Rosiland shrugged and she walked to the seat next to mine.

After giving me a free room at the hotel she was pretty illusive and now she finally scheduled a meeting with me. She handed me a cup of wine and she sipped her AB positive, her perfectly manacured nails tapping the glass.

"Still have a good heart, nothings changed, I just came to ask a favor," I replied coldly.

"I don't hand out favors willingly, Im gonna need something in return," she said amused that I would ask.

"You call off you brothers from Ella Rose and I'll be your partner in crime again," I offered. She raised on blonde eyebrow and shrugged.

"I will say I miss you, but that little bitch is royal and needs to die too... I'll think about it," she said. "But until then, enjoy Boston in your paid for suit," she enthused. Kissing the air next to my face she dismissed me.

Ugh, I hate her. But I was willing to give up what I am to protect Ella, I'm willing to give my entire will up for her safety. Shes probably hurting... because of the blood promise I broke... and Alex... oh my Alex. My heart ached thinking of how badly I missed you. I need a way to talk to her without letting themknow how to find me, they need to know why I left.

Once I was out of that awful building I meandered down the street looking for a job, there were help needed signs all over the place but mainly restaurant one. I didnt want to work in a restaurant because waitresses were usually treated rudely. I was about to give up hope and go to one of the restaurants but a little hole in the wall shop with a help wanted sign caught my eye, it had herbs and beads in the window and looked kinda cuute.

"How may I help you?" A young, male voice asked from behind the counter. I glanced up, and wrinkled my nose as the smell of the shop hit me, there was wolfsbane, snake root, Lavender, and mandrake in the store. The most deadly poisons to wolves. Plus it had moon lily, the highly addictive werewolf drug. He also had many other herbs and potions.

"I noticed the help wanted sign in the window?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well what would a werewolf be doing in hunters store asking for a job? That doesnt seem smart," he laughed. Stepping out from behind the counter. Well shit.

"Well it was 50\50 to it either being a hunter shop or a witches shop, I took my chances. Now, if you dont need help, I'm just gonna go..." I replied awkwardly. I slowly started backing out.

"Stop," the guy sighed in defeat, "I do need help, and I like your bravery so you're hired."

"So if I get fired, is it from life or my job" I asked.

"Dunno yet, I might grow to like ya," he laughed sarcastically.

"Well, what kind of hunter are you? Hiring a werewolf to work for ya and letting them live after being fired. Are you losin your edge?" I laughed.

"I'm retired," he answered.

"At what? 21?" I asked curiously. Without answering he pulled off his sunglasses to reveal two empty sockets where eyes should be. "Holy shit..." I mumbled.

"Yup, it was a vampire, not your kind,"he answered.

"How'd you know I'm a wolf?" I asked

"I heard you flinch when you walked in," he answered simply.

"Hm, do you think you can help me with something?" I asked.

"Depends on what it is," he smiled.