Old Hero

Poe flies the barge up. Chewbacca, Rey, Finn and himself shoot at the incoming TIE fighters. Rey gets hit in the arm and falls off. She gets up and is in a plain sand land.

Chewbacca fires at a fighter and it crashes into the barge. Chewbacca gets hurt. C-3PO picks up his gun and he fires it like an amateur.

Rey stands up. She senses something coming. She turns and Kylo Ren's ship flies at full speed towards her. She waits and as he comes close, she jumps and dodges him. Kylo jumps out of his ship and yells

"Rey!"

Rey holds up her hand.
"You jave no weapon. You destroyed it." Kylo says.

Rey concentrates harder and suddenly Anakin's lightsaber throws itself into her hand.

"I can fix things."

"Give it to me!!" Kylo asks aggressively as he charges towards her.

"No."

She swings the lightsaber and Kylo's lightsaber clashes with hers. With the blades both unstable screech and scrap at eachother.

Poe and Finn fire at the final TIEs and the sail barge loses two of five engines. C-3P0 falls down to the floor of thee barge.

"We will have to abandon this soon. We have to find Rey." Finn says as he grabs the controls.
"Fine. We can drop off now and find her."

Poe, Finn, C-3P0, BB-8 and Chewbacca jump off and land on the hard rocks. Fortunately only bruises and dents were caused.

Rey and Kylo fight. She again bests him. She cuts his arm and leg. His eyes glow and go normal again.

"No! I can't do it." He grunts

"You are no better than a gungan." Rey says evily.

"Shut up!" Kylo screams as he runs with her lightsaber pounted towards her.

"You can't be like Darth Vader."

"Yes I can!"

The Resistance all rush down to find Rey. Finn stops and he feels something. He feels her. He has unlocked the Force.

"Rey is this way."

Kylo falls to the ground. Rey holds her 'saber to his face.

"You failed again. For the third time. You can't fight without training or with emotion."

"Rey!" Finn calls out. Rey turns and runs to him. They hug.
Kylo stands up and escapes.

"BB-8, pass me the communicator."

He opens the hatch and ejects the communicator. Rey adjusts the aerial and calls out.

"Hello, we are the Resistance. We are stranded on a planet called Passaana. We need help." Rey says calmly

"Hello?" a voice answers

"Hello? Who are you."

"Captain Lando Calrissian!"

"Oh my God!" Poe exclaims

"Oh thank the maker!" C-3P0 cheers.