Many Cat Special

Many Cat Special

(Briarfeather and Hollyleaves)

:) :) :)

Hollyleaf's return and Fallen Leaves' Freedom

(sneak peek to the Forgotten Warrior Rewritten)

(mild Hollyleaves)

Ivypool's fur prickled uneasily as she heard movement from Son and the WindClan cats. "They're coming to look for us! We have to go." Wandering blindly through the tunnels was terrifying, Will we ever find our way out?

A moment later she heard the thrumming sound of two sets of paw steps coming towards them, the paw steps light, and sure of where they were going.

Cat scent washed over Ivypool and the scent was rather familiar, but she was too scared to think clearly. She slid out her claws, blood rushing in her ears from her panic at the thought of being trapped between two enemies.
Then one of the newcomers, the familiar smelling one spoke, her mew a little rough with a hard edge, "Come with us! Quick!"

"No way!" Ivypool hissed and crouched down into an attack crouch, her whiskers twitching as she tried to aim her leap. "You could be with them."

"We're not," the second newcomer mewed, its mew was much deeper and obviously male. "The other clan cats are coming over here Holly."

Holly? Ivypool thought, who's Holly? A rogue?

"Prove it!" Dovewing hissed, crouching down next to her sister, their whiskers brushed from how close together the tunnel forced them to be.

"We shouldn't have to," the female stranger named Holly replied irritably. "For Starclan's sake, lets's go, unless you want to be shredded by the WindClan cats!"

Ivypool's green eyes widened in shock and she glanced at her sister, exchanging a short glance by the gleam of Dovewing's eyes. "StarClan? Then you belong with the Clans?"

"I don't," the male answered, his mew rather tense as well, "however Holly does-"

"Do you two want to get out of here or not?" Holly interrupted him, "Sorry Fallen Leaves, but we need to get them out of here before WindClan finds them."

"Yes, we do," Ivypool hissed back. "But how do we know you're not trying to lead us farther in?"

"We aren't," the male named Fallen Leaves promised and Ivypool caught the calm gleam of his eyes, his outline was also a little easier to see, she could faintly see ginger and white fur, while she couldn't see Holly at all.

"I'm a ThunderClan cat like you," Holly hissed, only the hard glint of her green eyes visible in the dark tunnels, her body darker than the darkness of the tunnel itself.

"Holly is a loner name!" Dovewing hissed, her tail fluffing out slightly.

"That's just what Fallen Leaves calls me, my name is Hollyleaf, I'm a ThunderClan cat just like you." Holly mewed, her mew tight and annoyed.

Ivypool felt her jaw drop, "Hollyleaf? But you... you're dead!"

"Obviously not," Hollyleaf replied with a hard edge in her mew, "now do you want to stand here discussing ancient history long forgotten and be shredded by WindClan warriors, or would you like to leave?"

The paw steps of the WindClan cats were getting louder as they neared them, probably picking up on their scent. Ivypool could picture them running along the tunnel toward them, noses twitching and jaws open to take in their ThunderClan scent partially masked by the other two strange cats.