Chapter 6

It was 8:00pm, and we were still playing truth or dare. We learned that this girl called Jasmine has slept with 8 boys and that Jack is a virgin.

Also Jamie was dared to throw eggs at the neighbours kitchen window, which he did. And Michael was dared to take off all his clothes and stay naked for the rest of the game. So at the moment, Michael is naked and has his junk out in front of everyone.

Michael spun the bottle and it landed on Luke. Michael smirked. "Truth or dare, Lukey?", He asked.

"Dare", He slurred a little bit. I could tell he was tipsy.

"Lucas, I dare you to have 7 minutes in heaven with...Ashton", Michael smirked.

I shook my head. "No, thank you", I didn't want to do this. Yes, I really like Luke, but I don't wanna get forced to kiss him. And, I know that's what we'll do.

It was too late. Luke dragged me into the closet and shut the door behind him. "So Ashton...what shall we do?", He smiled.

"I don't know", I shrugged.

He smirked. "I have an idea", He walked closer to me and put his hands on my hips.

He took one hand and caressed my cheek and looked down at me (he's a little taller than me)

He leaned down and gently kissed my lips. I was shocked but then melted into the kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he pulled me closer, deeping the kiss.

I got a nice feeling while I was kissing Luke. I really enjoyed it, I'm guessing he did too, considering he poked his tongue in my mouth and rubbed it against mine, causing little moans to escape both our mouths.

Suddenly the door opened. "Holy shit, they actually made out", Michael shouted.

I turned around and moved away from Luke. "Weren't we supposed to do that?", Luke said.

"I just didn't think you would", He replied.

We both didn't say anything. We just walked out of the closet and I sat on the couch, while Luke took a sip of his drink. He looked at me and smiled, I returned the smile before my phone signalled a text. I also saw that I had 64 unread messages from mum.

Message from Mum xx

Where the fuck are you?????????

I decided not to reply. She would be even more angry if she knew I was here.

I put my phone away and Jason came and sat next to me again. "Hey, Ash".

"Hi", I simply replied.

"Did you come here with Luke?", He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, why?", I said.

"I was just wondering, because you guys seem to really know eachother. And I don't think you would of made out with anyone else".

"Yeah", I smiled.

"Well, I've made some drinks in the kitchen, do you wanna try them?", He asked.

"Are they alcoholic?".

He shook his head. "Nope".

"Alright, then", I shrugged and I followed him into the kitchen. I believed him when he said they weren't alcoholic, because he looks like one of the most trustworthy people that are here, besides Luke.

-

Luke's POV...

It is 11:45pm, and haven't seen Ashton for three hours. I have been drinking, and I'm a little tipsy, but I'm not drunk enough to forget that I came here with Ashton.