F O U R

"Wake up." My dad shakes me awake. I slap his hand away and mumble "dad, no." into the pillow.

Did he forget college isn't open?

"Well, you can call me daddy." A husky voice says lowly into my ear.

I scream and bump its head trying to get up.

"Fuck!" Tony exclaims. I swallow dryly before I stop breathing and play dead.

"Just fucking get up." He says his hand on his chin.

"Come with me." He says, I stay rooted in my spot too scared to move a muscle. He loses his patience and comes storming at me grabbing my hand and hauling me out of the room. I tug at his hand and he turns to look at me.

"I need pants." I whisper out, my heart beating wildly in my chest. He looks me up and down and I shift nervously under his stare.

He groans and mutters "fucking Ryan" but comes back with beach shorts that I have to fold at the top to wear. Tony opens the door and 4 other guys are on the other side of it.

***

"We don't fucking do these meeting in my father's house, you know this Brag. Why would you bring them here?" He whispers angrily at a short, skinny guy who looks oddly like Eminem and I don't know whether that's intentional or not because it's been years since I saw a Slim Shady.

The corner has become my best friend and once again, I have found comfort is sitting there with my legs up to my chest. I can't help but listen in on Tony's conversation though.

"He's pissed about you getting the bank without us, I couldn't stop him." The shorter guy says with a shrug. "Man, I told you it was going to get fucked up messy with Vlad involved." He says in a hushed tone.

I don't know if they know but if the person they're talking about is in the room, he probably knows something is us now.

They look at each other for a while as if telepathing some things but really, as Godly as Tony looked he was just human. An asshole... but a human asshole. Not like cats. The bromance or whatever there is between the two seems intense.

"You got my back?" Tony asks and the short guy nods saying: "Yeah, I got your back."

***

They speak in hushed tones and eventually I get bored of the corner and sprawl myself out on the carpet on the other side of the bed, the side nobody can see me in. I can't draw attention to myself when there's 4 scary guys, not including the skinny and short one- he looks friendly. Except for missing an eye and a scar around it, he looks the least scary in this room compared to more terrifying faces I've gotten a peak of.

The man with the husky, pack-a-day smoker, voice is hands down the scariest and the one that's had me holding my pee too scared to go across the room and relieve myself. The baldhead meathead next to him comes second. Except for his two eyeballs, he really looks to be made of muscle and roid rage. Before I got here, he slammed the table like 3 times and stood up once which resulted in all of them standing up and me ducking and diving for this position. What I'm getting at is, I did not get bored. I got scared but I am not a weak bitch.

Then there's the one sitting directly across Tony. He's got a crisp suit on, silver rings and even a golden, fancy cane. Which I find is unnecessary and extra but he likes what he likes.

"Is this your bitch right here?" A voice asks. I sit up wanting to listen in more now because unless there's another girl here, I'm positive it's me and I don't know where to run to. A long stretch of silent leads to me practically bursting my lung with my held breath.