T W O

A/N: glad to see you're still here.

Stones crush under his feet with each step he takes with me over his bony shoulder. It digs deep into my tummy which doesn't do much for my nausea. As soon as the door opens wide enough to, he sends me flying to the ground. I land on my back onto a carpet.

This house looks...decent. Average and normal.

Aren't their houses usually like villas with naked girls walking around in heels every day with fully round butts?

In between the living room and the kitchen is a staircase which I landed on the bottom of. I notice some light coming from slightly ajar door that leads to the basement.

"Gary? Is that you, honey?" A female voice says from the back of the stairs. It's followed by hasty footsteps and I look up to see a blonde, tan skinny woman who is obviously in love with her surgeon from her overwhelmingly botoxed face.

"Yeah..." Rouge/Gary says scratching his head. Suddenly the air is awkward and everyone is passing looks, even to me.

"What is this?" The blonde woman asks shocked. Even with her botox, I could tell they had not mentioned bringing a plus one here, she does not look pleased.

Rouge leads her back to where she came from and all I can hear is whisper yelling.

Boy pulls me up and pushes me onto a cream L-shaped leather couch. Are we going to watch TV? I was supposed to be catching up on Insecure today. And fetching Zoey.

ZOEY! Who's going to fetch her from school? What are they going to tell her? No four year old could understand this.

As my panic for Zoey, it's elevated by Tony who comes out from the small door going down which I assume is the basement. He's changed into a V-neck short sleeve top from the black, too-hot-for-summer turtle neck he was spotting earlier and all his tattoos are on full display now. There's no skin left on his arms, it's all just ink and I wonder if someone can have this many tattoos all with meaning or if it's just aesthetics? I didn't think he could possibly get scarier. Then he did.

"Ryan, you'll stay with her. She is your problem." He says coldly to the boy then turns back and goes into the door. Relief washes over me.

Phew! I look up at Ryan and smile at him, hoping to get off on good terms.

He looks down at me from his standing position, rolls his eyes and says "Follow me."

His room is messy and he makes it worse by taking off his t-shirt and throwing it onto a chair in the corner of his room which already has a pile of other clothes.

"Get comfortable." He says locking the door and putting the key in his front jean pocket.

***

Like any other sane person, I try to make a run for it as soon as he falls asleep. My hands are still bound together which makes digging into his pockets difficult. And Jesus, did he have to wear jeans this tight? Can his balls even breathe?

He grabs my wrist and throws me off the bed sending me flying to the floor. He gets up from the other side and backs me up all the way to the other side of the room, into a wall.

"I j-j-just wanted to... uh..." I fail to explain to him, my mind going blank of me once again.

Fuck. Me.

"I was trying to get some fucking sleep." He says annoyance clear in his tone but also grogginess.

"Please. I'm sorry. I- you can have the whole cover." I say putting my arms out between us and starting to beg instead.