T H I R T E E N

Anna Banana Says: Hey there! I just want to say I appreciate all the support and love I'm receiving and I'm really glad you've read this far. Comment your thoughts. 

It's early Sunday morning and the house is buzzing. They're getting ready for Easter Sunday from what Tony just told me. That means I've been here for almost 3 months.

"Tony right there." I moan out into the pillow as he continues to spoon me and attempts finishing the conversation we were having before this. It ends in him repeating one phrase: "I'm not going" his concentration seeming to be all on what we're doing.

"So then you're coming?" I joke. He snickers but sucks in a deep breath no more than a moment after.

"Tony!" Ryan screams banging on the door.

"I'm so close. Don't you dare." I whisper grabbing onto his thigh, not wanting him to stop.

"Not now, Ryan!" he shouts back, his voice thick. I lift my leg a little higher, allowing him more access. His fingers move skilfully over my clit and I half want to stop him because nobody should make me feel this way but the better half of me says fuck no- and it's winning. He groans into my ear going deeper and hitting a spot that sends me spiralling into an orgasm. I moan loudly into the pillow as I climax.

I'm catching my breath and recovering from my orgasm when I feel him finish in me- body sweaty and panting in my ear. I turn my head to kiss him but before our lips connect someone bangs on the door.

"Tooony!" an unfamiliar voice draws out his name. It's a female voice.

He pulls out of me quickly, with no warning, and I gasp surprised.

Hurriedly, he gets off the bed and rummages around for his clothes, I roll over and do the same- only sluggishly. I find a pair of his boxers and the tight top he got me on the floor next to bed.

"Jackie!" he exclaims when he pulls the door open. "No, no you don't want to go there." He says pulling her out and closing the door behind him.

They both leave and I am left there alone... again. I don't think I'm usually this needy but the limited entertainment and good sex makes me want Tony to be close. I had also gotten to know Ryan- the little he let me know. He wasn't that aloof from this world which was a relief- I was sure he'd take a nap during an earthquake because of how detached he was from the world and what was happening in it.

I start cleaning and looking for the used condoms- not wanting them to show up at a random place with people around. The conversation that would follow that hypothetical situation would for sure be interesting. I finish tidying up and vacuuming under the bed looking for them- two from last night and the one we just used but nothing.

But did you see him put it on? All the other times?

I freeze in my spot thinking back to when last I had my period and when I was supposed to. Fuck, I can't remember. I've just been existing, content with not knowing whether or not it's weekday or weekend- it's not like I needed to know it.

I tear the room down looking for it and find no condoms but instead, find a small switchblade with markings indented on the side. I don't bother with the markings, they don't cross my mind- of which is clouded by my excitement.

The excitement is short lived as I get in the shower and think back to the possibility of getting pregnant with Tony's baby. The thought terrifies me and before I can even stop myself, I start sobbing in the empty shower. As my sobs get louder, my body feels weaker. I sit down bringing my knees to my chest and crying. Tony walks in on me and switches off the shower.

"What's wrong, Madison?" he asking crouching down beside me. "Jackie is my little sister, remember?"

I hadn't even thought about that and neither did I care who he fucked. I was just his bitch and he'd made it clear.

"Tony, I didn't find any condoms." I meet his eyes. He doesn't say anything.

"Why would you do that to me Tony? What am I supposed to do with a baby?" I ask him with tears still rushing down my face.

"There's not going to be a fucking baby." He says. "You know it doesn't feel the same with that shit on." He admits looking me in the eye.

Is he fucking kidding me?

"You selfish motherfucker." I spit out angrily, shaking my head. 

The courage comes out of nowhere and it makes me want to put a fist in my mouth and pat myself on the back at the same time.

He pulls me up to my feet roughly- bringing me at eye level.

"You're hurting me." I choke out.

"Madison, you're a weak ass bitch." A voice in my head says.

"It was only a few times, you can't be pregnant." He growls out lowly, his grip slightly loosening.

"It takes one time, stupid." I retort. His grip tightens again, almost crushing my upper arm.

"You're fucking hurting me, Tony." I say a little louder- not any less scared and not any less conscious of the fact that I'm naked.

He lets me go completely, muttering to himself.

"I want a pregnancy test." I demand.

"Tony! Open up! Right. Now!" Jackie bangs on the door

A/N: Thank you to everyone who voted and commented in the previous chapters, it pushed me to update today. Please vote and let me know your thoughts in the comments!