S I X

It was the third day getting wine and honestly, I could get used to it. We've been talking for a while discussing an interesting radio topic that I can't remember or focus on right now. I've been zoned out for the last couple of minutes just nodding at what Toni is saying and trying to figure out where the feeling between my thighs is coming from.

It must be the wine. Is wine an aphrodisiac? Kind of, right? I remember somebody saying wine got them hot and bothered.

No more wine for me I think as I gulp the remainder of the wine and shift into a more comfortable position. Toni leans and picks something off my face using his index. A round alien black thing we both look at.

"What is it?" I ask, my voice coming out course.

After scanning my face for a couple of breathes he says "you're beautiful... what are you?"

There is no need to say these things when I'm already in a state.

"What do you mean what am I?" I ask

"You can't be human." He says.

"Are you flirting with me?" I ask cocking my eyebrow teasingly.

He looks down at my clenched thighs, "why, do you like it?"

The feeling is becoming almost unbearable and any sound I make will surely be embarrassing. He pulls me in for a kiss but pulls away too soon. When I open my eyes, I'm met with his. Still close enough to kiss me but he's not doing it...

"Say it." He says. I shake my head but kiss him anyway, involuntarily moaning into the kiss.

Option C) Fuck him and tire him out?

My hand travels to the waistband of his briefs and I left it rest there. He rolls me over so he's on top of me. He stands on his knees, looking down at me with a hungry look in his eyes- he rakes my body in his rolled up boxers and a tank top he'd brought for me.

The longer he looks at me, the longer my list of negative feelings about my body but all that's forgotten when he leans down to kiss me- his chain dangling in the small space between us.

At some point during the kiss, he manage to get my top off. He drinks my breasts in before taking them in between his lips and flicking his tongue send electric jolts all over my body.

I wasn't so sure of this idea but now I would hold a rally for it.

His hands explore my body and he peppers kisses all over my chest. He touches me everywhere but where I need him the most, it's almost as if...

"Say. It. You want me." He says from my chest. My eyes snap open , sit up slightly and I look at him then shake my head, throwing it back as soon as he bites down on my breast.

I take his hard member into my hand and pump it pain strikingly slow. "fuck." he lets out under his breath, all macho-ness gone. I hold his eye contact, biting my lip hard to suppress the feeling between my own legs at this sight.

"I need you." I whisper into his ear, nibbling on it before breaking away.

He happily obliges taking off my shorts and underwear. He goes to the bedside table to get condoms and when he returns I've gathered some courage to say the next thing.

"But... But I don't want you to look at me... there." I say with my eyes closed.

Without a word, I feel him back on me.

"This might hurt a little." He warns. I swallow dryly. It's too late to pull out now.

"Pleasebegentle." I rush out.

He licks his hand before positioning himself at my entrance. The feeling of need immediately dissipates as soon as he pushes into me and rips me apart from the inside.

"Toni. It hurts." I whimper out.

I know it won't help but maybe if she stops moving.

"Shh, relax. You're tense," he says pushing deeper into me as if he's trying to lodge himself there permanently. "I'll stay still as long as I can."

I nod my head unable to utter a word and take deep shallow breathes.

"fuck." He says a moment later and starts moving. Slow at first but picking up. Sounds of pain and satisfaction fall out my lips while I try to form a comprehendible sentence.

Toni takes my legs and wraps them around his waist. He goes deeper than I thought possible.

When do I start having a good time?

"You're so fucking tight." He says gruffly from the nape of my neck now full on pounding me.

"This hurts. You're hurting me now." I whisper with my last breath into his ear.

"I'm close." He says getting onto his knees, holding me by my waist and slamming back into me with all might.

I scream out in pain and he finishes, toppling next to me a moment after. He pulls out of me and I can't help the gasp that escapes my lips.

I sit in the middle of the night, looking at the ceiling with tears running down the sides of my face

He pulls my naked body, flush against him and traps me with his big arm in a spooning position. I cry myself to sleep in his arms, feeling anything but safe. . For the most part, because of regret and a small part being the soreness.

***

A trail of sloppy kisses is being placed on my neck. I look down to see I'm still naked and I tense a bit.

"Let's do that again." He suggests, lifting my leg to position himself.

"No!" I exclaim in a panic. "I- I'm still sore." I stutter.

Smirking, he nods his head before getting out of bed naked. 

I look away and rub my face with my hand, feeling my purity ring while doing so.

Oh so you're here to be that evil reminder. Every other day, I forgot it was even on my finger but the moment I-...

I take it off feeling unworthy of it and put it in the bedside drawer. No use having it around now.

Sorry, dad.

***

He comes back into the room and finds me crying uncontrollably out of nowhere. Surprisingly, he pulls me up and hugs me. A real hug. We stay in that position until I push him away.

"Sorry..." I mumble into his chest. "I'm going to get my period." I say without looking at him.

"Oh." He says running his hands through his wet hair.

"I, uh..." He trails off.

"I'll get you lady stuff." Are his last words before he leaves me. I get cleaned and clean. I have my legs on the wall and my back on the mattress with my curly hair sprawled out in the bed when he comes back.

"I got all this stuff in Jackie's room." He says handing me a plastic.

A/N: Let me know your thoughts in the comments. this book is currently being edited so a lot of this chapter has changed and a lot will change. 

thank you for reading! please be a good bean and vote, comment your thoughts and follow me. I kinda bite.

-Anna xoxo