N I N E

***

"I'm doing my second year, fashion design in a community college." I say to his question. "Cops don't earn much, and my mother is just a housewife who alters clothes. I didn't want to put them under financial strain. They've done so much for me." He nods quietly playing with a curl.

"Why fashion design?" He asks me looking genuinely interested.

"It's the only thing I've ever been good at. I've never been smart. I scraped a pass throughout high school. My mother tried to convince me to at least do nursing but that would have been a waste. I would have failed; I knew it and I think she did too after a while." I say with a laugh at the end thinking back to when she was helping me with my English essay.

"Why did you rob the bank?" I ask before he can ask me another question. It isn't fair that he gets to ask all the questions.

"Different reasons, all of us. Me, to save my dad's farm. Rouge was in it because he's broke and jobless. And Ryan, because he got his girlfriend pregnant."

"None of you ever considered getting regular jobs?" I ask, trying and failing to not sound judgemental.

"Jobs don't get you that kinda money. You know this. As you said, cops don't earn much." He says throwing what I just said back my face.

"My father is an honest man." I grit out getting defensive.

"Broke though." Tears sting my eyes and I sit up and move away from him.

"He's more of a man than any of you could ever be." I retort. I don't regret it, even when he stands up to intimidate me.

"Not what you were saying when I was balls deep in you." He says laughing loudly.

"That was balls deep?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

He grabs me by my neck and picks me up lightning fast. I spit on his face and he throws me across the room. I tumble into the corner and wipe the tears that had involuntarily escaped my eyes.

"You couldn't tell past all that Viagra." He spits out.

At first, I'm confused but it dawns on me that the wine he gave me that night was spiked with Viagra. It explains so much.

He stole my virginity.

My heart shatters and I can't help sobbing and pulling at my hair in anger.

"My dad is coming for me and you're going to rot in jail." I say my voice failing me and breaking.

"No fucking body is coming for you." He screams in my face, turns around and kicks the coffee table to the other side of the room.

After this long, even I said it faithlessly. My shoulders drop and I realize there is nothing left for me to live for. I walk calmly to the edge of the bed and sit there, contemplating what to do next.

Tony looks down at me from his position, still angry while I'm just...calm.

"Please kill me." I let out softly. My hands pushing my hair back as I sit on the edge of the bed. I balance my elbows on my thighs and hold my head in my palms.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" He storms towards me. Usually, I would back away- terrified of what he could do to me. Now, I just want him to put an end to my misery.

"I can't do this anymore. I know nobody's coming for me, nobody is going to find me here. I have nothing to look forward to so please kill me." My voice sinks with every word and I replay the images of my life before I became a caged bitch.

"Madison, don't talk fucking stupid." He screams at me angrily, grabbing my jaw harshly with his hand and turning me to look at his face.

"Do I have to fuck you for that too?" I ask angrily. "Fine." I say standing up and tossing my dress to the side, standing in my underwear.

He pulls me in for a hug and angry tears come rushing down my face.

"Don't act like you give a fuck about me!" I yell pushing his chest. He doesn't budge but it isn't like I expected him to.

"I'm just here for you to fuck when you're horny and then cast aside. And I've accepted that but don't act like you care about me." I wipe my tears sniffling. "I don't need the pity." I hit on his chest with my open palm.

"Please... please just put an end to my misery..."