CHAPTER 01

WARNING: this is Unedited so be aware of the typos, grammatical, Wrong usage word, misspelling.

CHAPTER 01

Y/n Pov.

"C'mon let's go shopping! Put your ass out on your bed, it's time to go shopping!" Melanie said while pulling my right hand so she can easily get me out from my bed.

"No I don't want to." I said while laying on my bed looking at the ceiling and thinking something not important.

"This is not normally you. Why the sudden change? You usually go to shopping with me and now you don't." She said before putting my hands down sarcastically as it fell from my bed.

"People do change, Melanie. And I am not the one who change they are the one who change me, they changed me from what I am now. I changed because they always bully me and because of them, and not all the time I am used to be I am." I said before turning my back on her. I face the wall before my tears came from my left eye. They say if the tears came first from the right eye it was happiness and if it came from the left eye it is pain.

"Y/n... Are you okay?" Melanie ask making me wipe the tears that came out from my eyes away.

"N-yes of course!" I stutter as I said those words. I can't let them see me cry and weak!

"Do you want me to leave?" She ask making me sigh. I nodded before speaking in.

"Give me some space please... I need time." I said before I heard the door open and close signing Melanie already left. After that I continue to cry not caring my tears stained my pillow turning into a darker color.

***

"Okay, so we have a new classmate!" The student said making Soonyoung look at the person was and it's Seungkwan talking to his friends Seokmin.

"New?" Soonyoung ask making the two look at him as they nodded.

"Okay class go back to your sits before I introduced to you all your new classmate." The teacher said as she enter the classroom and all the students inside the room quickly got to their sits before putting their attention to their teacher.

The teacher signal someone out on the classroom before the girl enter the room with a nervous look.

"Introduce yourself, my child." The teacher said before the transfer girl speak up.

"H-hello... I am Lee Y/n, 16 yrs old nice to meet you all..." Y/n smiled before the teacher told her to find a sit place to sit.

"H-hello... Is anyone o-own this sit?" Soonyoung quickly shake his head before Y/n put her bag on the side and sit in.

"Hi, I am Kwon Soonyoung.. call me Soonyoung for short... Or Hoshi it would be nice..." Soonyoung smiled making his eyes hide as they can't see it already. Y/n nodded before putting his attention in front to the teacher who are explaining their topic.

"You're not talkative, Eh?" Soonyoung said making Y/n look at him.

"Not all people you try to talk with are talkative or always talking whenever you say something... Sometimes they just can't talk or speak because of loosing their confidence or because they're shy..." Y/n said as Soonyoung look at her with full of shock. He never expect her answer are like this. She leave him speechless.

"Owh... Okay! So what are you in that two then? Shy or no confident?" Soonyoung ask as Y/n stopped from listening to their teacher before looking at him again. She didn't speak up as she think to her answer.

"Why did you ask..?" Y/n ask before looking Soonyoung with full of seriousness.

"So I know if your shy or no confident.." Soonyoung said before Y/n sigh before answering.

"No confident..." She slowly said.

"Why?"
"I loose so much confidence.."
"Because of?"
"The bullies..." Y/n said before turning her attention again to their teacher. Soonyoung feel sorry about her answer. He thought that he could help her but he can't.