CHAPTER 11

WARNING: this is Unedited so be aware of the typos, grammatical, Wrong usage of word, misspelling. Errors ahead!

                      Chapter 11

                  Soonyoung Pov.

Dear Diary                                       01/2/**

     This is my first writing a diary, and this is my first time telling what I really feel all day. So, let me introduce myself first. Hi I'm Gwen Y/n and I'm 16 yrs old. I live at **** and I have no friends. Since I was a kid I never had a friends and I'm okay with it. By the way, writing my feelings here right now makes me feel good. From now on I will write a diary to make myself feel better.

Wait, Why's Y/n Initial name here are Gwen? even tho she's using right now are Lee? Your so Mysterious Y/n. I continue to read her diary while I'm laying at my bed.

Dear Diary                                       01/3/**

        This day is the best day ever! Me and my parents went out to have a family dinner! I never thought mom and dad will gonna fix their problems by doing this as my plan. Ugh! I really love them so much!

I just skip some page of her Diary 'cause it's just all about what her day became. She's just telling what she experience everyday. And I finally stopped from skipping.

Dear Diary                                     06/17/**

        I met a new friends today and they're so kind and friendly. I just met them at school earlier when I can't find a vacant sit on the cafeteria. They called me and made me sit with them. They're fun to be with. And I also still can remember the name on one of them. She's Jasmine Ahn she said she's half American and half korean. And also where in the same age. That's all for today.

Hold on, is this the Jasmine that Y/n ones talk on the phone the day I almost kissed her?

Dear Diary                                     06/20/**

        I'm friends with Melanie, Cazie, Sia, Myrtle and Jasmine now! And I'm so very happy that from now on I already have a friends like the other people has. I wish we could stay forever.

Dear Diary                                     09/10/**

        I can't believe that Jasmine just use me from her grades. I can't believe what I just discovered awhile ago. So that's why she's so close to me huh? She just use me over from her fucking grades?! This is so bullshits! I hate her already. No word can't describe how much I hated her!

Dear Diary                                     10/20/**

          I'm sad that Cazie and Myrtle are going to transfer from another school now. I can't believe that they will gonna leave me from now on. Sia who's being Friends with me for the past few months are going to study on states 'cause her mom wants too and now I only have Melanie who stayed besides me. I'm very very sad:( hope we can meet again, i really love them.

Dear Diary                                     10/25/**

                Students around me started to bully me again as I started to loose my confidence because of them. I can't tell Melanie about this because I know she will be angry. So I just decided to zip my mouth and didn't told her.

Dear Diary                                     11/21/**

          My parents transfer me to the new school now and Melanie is with me. She said that she don't want me being bullied like other students do to my old school. So she transferred with me.

And Now I already know what's going on to Y/n. But my question about her changing her initial are still didn't got an answer. Do I skip that much the page that I almost didn't notice about it? I slowly, reread the Diary until I found something.

Dear Diary                                       03/4/**

         This happened one month ago and I just decided to tell here. My Mother and father decided to have a divorce. Im shock, angry and sad about the news I discovered but, I can't do anything just to accept the fact that they're no longer a parents I met since my mom gave me birth. And after they divorced, weeks passed My mom met a new guy until they Marry each other. And now, I'm no longer the Gwen they know because, when they changed my initial name is the same change I did to  my attitude.

And now I already know. So she's living right now with her stepfather and her biological mother. And.. okay I get it already. I immediately put back the diary inside of my bag before going in inside of the bathroom. Now I already know some story about her, what should I do to bring back the old her? It's not just I don't Accept what she truly are. I just.. you know? Being hurt that she really change herself and she no longer do whatever she wants. I just wanted her to be free from what truly she are. And do whatever she wants.

                             Y/n Pov.

I just stared at my phone that keeps ringing because my mom are calling. I don't have a time to talk to her. The reason why I leave them it's because I'm really so angry at them. How could she find someone that fast? it's just still one weeks since they divorced. And now I don't like the way mom threat me when he found that guy.

When I'm about to turn my phone off is the exact time when I receive a massage from Soonyoung. I quickly clicked and read it.

Chicken Forever<3
Let's talk. I'm waiting outside.

And with that. I lazily got up from the bed and walk towards the door to let Soonyoung in. When I open the door, Soonyoung just stand there staring at me blankly. He's breathing so fast and he's sweating. Don't tell me he run all the way here?

"What's gotten into you?" I said as I stepped backwards to let him in but he just stand there and just staring at me.

"Til when will you tell me about your sudden Change and story?" He said dead serious. My forehead quickly curled up from what he said.

"What are you talking about?"
"Until I already read your diary?"
"How did you get my Diary?"
"Answer me!"
"Don't bring up that topic if you don't want us to argue, Soonyoung!"
"I'm your boyfriend, Y/n. You suppose to tell me everything so I know every details about you!"
"You don't know everything so stop acting like this. I decided to hide my side so I can forget every bad memories I have!"
"But I'm your boyfriend! So you have to trust and tell me! So that I can help you! I understand that you're hiding this but please don't keep secrets."
"I know you're my boyfriend! I just don't want you to.. to.."
"To what?!"
"Forget it! Just please stop!"
"I already know everything, since I read this."
"Unless you're Google! Stop acting like you know everything!"

And with that I'm about to close the door when he suddenly put his foot on the side door that made me stop from closing it.

"Your diary." He calmly said while handing me my diary. I stare at it and sigh.

I understand him. He wants me to act the old me. He wants me to do everything I want without pretending. He wants me to free the old me. He wants to help me. He's getting hurt when I always act the new Y/n but what should I do? If everyone do change me?

"If you want to help me.. keep that diary.. just bring it back when you successful bring the old me." And with that I slowly close the door after Soonyoung take his foot and hand off.