CHAPTER 06

WARNING: this is Unedited so be aware of the typos, grammatical, Wrong usage word, misspelling.

Chapter 06

Y/n Pov.

As we keep walking I didn't realize that we're already at the park. I look around to see many different kind of rides with a people screaming their ass out. A smile appeared on my lips as I stared at the rides around me.

"Hey wanna try them?", Soonyoung suddenly asked. I look at him with confusion look while pointing at myself.

"M-me?" I Stutter as I look at him emotionless. He laugh before nodding.

"Yes of course you are. Silly.." He said before he put his two fingers on my forehead and push it jokingly.

"Are you serious?" I happily said as a big smile form on my lips.

"Okay!" I said before looking some of the different rides surrounding us. My eyes stopped at the sight of Hunted house. I quickly looked at Soonyoung before pointing at the Hunted house that I found.

"A-are you sure?" He asked like he's scared of the Hunted house. But, now I didn't care. As much I enjoy it I will try it!

I quickly nodded.

"No."

***

"Ahhhhhhhhh wahhh!" I heard Soonyoung scream when one of the ghost here scare him. O c'mon! That was just a costume they're not scary at all. They're not real either.

"Look Soonyoung a white lady! Cool right?" I excitedly said before clapping and pointing at the lady in the end of the hallway.

"This is not a good idea! This is not a good idea! Wahhhhhh mama!!!!!!" Soonyoung scream before leaving me here. I just laugh before walking out from the door that was said 'exit'. When I finally got out. I saw Soonyoung sitting at the floor while gasping from air.

"I told you this is not a good Idea!" He said when He saw me. "You didn't even told me that you're scared of them!" I retorted back, pointing at the Hunted house behind me.

"They're are scary!"

"Ghost are not scary! Besides, they're just in costume, hello! And my parents said 'Be scared of the people not from the ghost, because ghost can't hurt you they just can scare you and humans can hurt and kill you' so yeah." I said crossing my arms.

"Okay, okay! I just want to eat." He said standing up before walking off.

"To where?" I asked.

"Chicken restaurant."