CHAPTER 02

WARNING: this is Unedited so be aware of the typos, grammatical, Wrong usage word, misspelling.

Chapter 02

Y/n Pov.

"Wanna come with me?" Soonyoung asked as he got his bag looking at me. I think for a second before answering him.

"I don't think so..." I said before shaking my heads off. I stand up from my sit as I got my bag and put it on my back, before walking out of the class with Soonyoung. It's already lunch break and we are going now in cafeteria but I am not joining him to eat. I prefer to eat alone.

"Are you sure you prefer to eat alone?" He asked as he look straight at the hallway.

I nodded before I answer him. "Yes, and I am used to it..." I said as we both turn right.

"Just join us this lunch break. I am sure you'll gonna like my friends!" Soonyoung said.

"I have no confident to join you guys... I am a bit shy... Maybe when they meet me they will going to unlike me." I said while putting a small smile on my lips, in my side vision I saw him looked at me with no emotions.

"Don't think that way. Don't think that they will going to unlike you, you're not controlling their brains. Besides they are not like that. Don't worry. Are you still coming with me?" He asked again making me look at him. He's just staring at me and waiting from my answer so I did. I just simply nodded before he smiled.

***

"Owh! There!" Soonyoung suddenly said out of the blue making me shoot my heads up. I saw him walk pass me as I follow him. He's going to some random and noisy group of guys table, maybe they are the one Soonyoung who's talking about.

Finally we stopped and I stay at Soonyoung's side looking at my food on my tray and not minding the guys looking at us.

"Guys I want you to meet Y/n, Y/n this is my friends." Soonyoung introduce as soon I look at them I saw them smiling at me like they are waiting me to talk. But I can't, I just simply say 'hello' before one of them told me to sit as I did what he said.

"So Y/n, how's your first day here?" One of the guy said Making me look at him, I put my lips together till it form into a thin line.

"Uhm.. good I guess? I don't know..." I said before continuing to eat my food. He just nodded in agreement before asking again.

"So tell us something about you." He said before I stopped from my doing. What should I tell them then? There's nothing interesting story about my life.

"There's nothing to tell about to be honest. Because there's no interesting stories about my life besides my Life is boring." I said, when I look at him he Just stared at me looking shock I dunno why.

"Wow... I think there's no boring story about your life, I think it's just you who made your life into a boring story... But the real is, your life are not boring you just saw or view it as a boring one but the truth is not." He said as I stared at him. He has a point. Maybe I just saw it as a boring and uninterested.

"By the way I am Jisoo but they prefer to call me Joshua." Joshua said before smiling at me and lending his hand on me.

"Nice to meet you, Joshua." I said smiling at him, I am hesitating to hold his hand because I am too shy to shake hands to him. But in the end, I slowly take his hands before shaking hands with him.

I continue to eat while all of them continue to talk and joke around. I miss this. I miss the way it was before. I miss the way I am so happy, laughing my ass out not minding my loud laugh echoing the whole room. I miss my confidence, I miss laughing with my friends.