CHAPTER 07

WARNING: this is Unedited so be aware of the typos, grammatical, Wrong usage of word, misspelling. Errors ahead!

                        Chapter 07

                          Y/n's Pov.

"Thanks for today, Soonyoung. I really enjoyed it," I happily said when we stopped in front of the house.

"No probs." He said smiling at me. I suddenly laugh. "What?" He asked. "It's just that.. hahaha... If you laugh or smile your eyes are disappearing." I said.

"Ah... Hahaha because I'm awesome!" He proudly say while doing a weird pose. I laugh after.

"Hey stop it. I'm going in now. Take care." I said before turning my back at him. I'm almost starting to make a step when suddenly he took my wrist and drag me to face him again.

"Hey." I said pushing him away from me but he's too strong so I can't.

"What's the Problem?" I asked looking at him in the eyes. He just started to stare at me so same as I am. And after a minute, he slowly lean in and was about to kiss my lips when suddenly My phone buzzed. I heard him curse under his breath as I answer the calls.

"Yes?" I said.

"Hey, I just wanna talk to y/n is she there?" My world suddenly stopped when I heard her voice again. It's almost a years since the last time I saw and heard her voice. I missed her already.

"Jasmine?" My voice are trembling while my tears are slowly dripping down from my eyes.

"Y/n? Is this you?" I quickly nodded even though I Know she can't see me.

"Jasmine..." Before she speak I quickly end the call and face Soonyoung, who's staring at me worriedly.

"What Happened?" He asked.

I didn't bother to answer and just quickly kiss him. I know this is bad but I can't take it anymore. Jasmine is the reason why I transferred here in the first place. I just wanna take out my feelings away. I felt him kiss back as we continue the kiss.

He started to walk as I walked backwards. When we reach my house he was struggling to open the door but as soon as he open it, he quickly push me on my sofa.

We are left breathless.

Gasping from air.

We look at each other's eyes as I saw Soonyoung stare at me before my lips and connecting them again. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him deeper. I suddenly moan when he bite my lips and enter his tongue and travel his around my mouth. I moan again when he kiss me to my neck down to my chest and stopped after.

"W-Why?" I asked.

Soonyoung's Pov.

"Before you take off her bra, make sure that you are ready to be a responsible man for her." That was the reason why I stopped kissing her. Am I enough and responsible for her?

"Before you kiss her, make sure that your feelings for her is real and not just a joke." That keeps running on my mind while kissing her all the way here inside of her house. I can't focus because I'm not sure if I am really the man for her. I'm not sure if I'm really meant for her. I love her but I don't know if she feels the same way. I want her first kiss to be someone who she really loves and not the guy who she didn't love.

"Before you take off her clothes, make sure that you're ready to face every consequences from your life with her." And that was the real reason I stopped.

"W-Why?" She asked looking at me. I shake my head off before standing up.

"Y/n this is not good..." I said sitting next to her.

"What do you mean?"

"I want your first kiss is someone you love and I guess I ruined it.. I want you to make out to someone who really deserves you, a man that are really for you and not me..." I said looking at her in the eyes.

"But I already am..." My world suddenly stopped when she said that. What? She loves me back?

"I love you, Soonyoung..." She said so I immediately kiss her out off happiness. She loves me back!