CHAPTER 13

WARNING: this is Unedited so be aware of the typos, grammatical, Wrong usage of word, misspelling. Errors ahead!

                        Chapter 13

                           Y/n Pov.

I stare at Soonyoung who's eating infront of me. He keeps eating his burger while I just finished eating. I'm with him this lunch break. Melanie is not with us 'cuz she's busy doing something. A sigh scape my lips. How can I help Soonyoung?

Soonyoung suddenly look up to me so we made an Eye contact. I didn't bother looking away and just stare at him. He smile eyes almost disappearing. It made me laugh as he look at me confused.

"What?" He asks. I just shake my head off and wipes the ketchup that left on the corner of his lips. He smiled again.

"You're too adorable when you smile.." I said before he laugh.

"At least that made you laugh. A real one." He said so I stop for a moment. I laugh?

I look at him confused, "I did?" I asked again. He just nodded before he bite the burger on his hands again.

I guess it's working.

"You know Soonyoung it's been already a weeks.. and this is your first time making me laugh the one you like." I said Before drinking the juice. He stopped eating and look at me.

"Y/n.. I'm not giving up until I succeeded. Remember that." He said before smiling and eating again. That's why I love this guy. He doesn't know how to gave up.

That weeks passed his trying his best on me makes me feel my confidence are growing Bigger. The people around me that used to bully me became my Friends. Thanks to the help of Soonyoung and his friends. I think my birthday gift for him is to bring back my old self. 3 days to go and it's his birthday Already. And this is— maybe this is the only gift I can give for him on his birthday.

"What do you want on your birthday?"

"Just you."

"Me? Okay!",

He just laugh and look at me. "I love you, you know that." He said that made me blush. "Yeah.. I-I know." I said smiling while looking at his eyes.

"I love you too." I said before standing up and run towards of the exit. He chase me after.

***

I keep running on the hallways while Soonyoung behind me chasing me.  I keep giggling. When I got out of the building. I immediately went to the garden and hide there. But, before I could find a hiding place, I just found myself being lifted up by Soonyoung. I laugh so hard when he hugged me from behind and kiss my cheek.

He face me towards him and he put his forehead on mine as our nose touch. We could feel our own breath. We keep chasing our own breath. We lock our eyes to each other as I got drowned from his eyes full of love. We smiled to each other.

Kwon Soonyoung. 13 letters but, I don't know how much I love him. All I know is we love each other and nothing can't stop us. I'm happy to met him. I'm happy to be with him. If he's doing his best to bring me back. I'm ready to help him and ready to bring back my old self to his upcoming birthday. As much as we love each other. I don't care what people say around us.

"I love you so much."