Out!

I walk in to the house and go strait to Eriks office.

He has to have money here, or something I can sell.

His office is pretty huge, a big wall to the left filled with books. His desk was dark cherry wood. And he had a big chair behind it. To the right was a big cherry wood cabinet. Next to it where shelfs filled with diferente whiskey decanters, and another shelf with glasses under it.

I walked up to the desk and started looking threw it, trying not to make any noise.

If erik wakes up I'm dead, I've never been aloud in here.

In the first drawer I opened there was a Rolex, I quickly put it on and kept looking.

I found an envelope with about $500 but that wasn't nearly enough. I pocket the envelope and kept searching.

There was credit cards but those where no use, He'll trace them.

I don't know how am I gonna get a plain ticket with out a credit card. Then I remembered seeing those debit cards at the 7-11. I can try one of those, whats the worst that can happen.

After coming out short, I walk up to the cabinet and open it.

I smile at what I see, a safe, he must have a lot a things in there.

I look at my watch and see its 1:00 am, Erik wakes up at 8:00 am every morning, but I should leave soon, catch the first flight out before he wakes up.

Theres a lock on the safe, Its a number panel, I already know what it is. His and my mothers wedding anniversary.

I roll my eyes when the door clicks. My eyes open wide, Theres so much money in here and all Kinds of manilla envelopes.

I look threw the envelopes and see they all have my name on them. I open one and see my Drivers license, which he took it away ass soon as I got it. My birth certificate, and all my paper work.

I ran to my room, got a suit case and a back pack.

I packed cloths, shoes, accessories and all my make up.

In the back pack I packed only a few Necessary things, I got a wallet from my drawer and put it in the back pack.

I went back to his office and put about ten thousand in my wallet because You can't take to much money with you on the flight, or so I heard.

I put my drivers license in my wallet and put it back in my back pack. I got all the envelopes with my name on them and stuffed them in my back pack too.

I walked back to the desk and pulled a white envelope and then walked back to the safe, I got about 20 to 25 Thousand and put them in the envelope. This will go in my suitcase.

I found a necklace that was my mothers it was a diamond heart, and I always remember her telling me that she was going to give it to me, so I put it on.

I closed the safe, made everything look untouched so he can go to work and not notice I was gone.

I wrapped the extra money in a T-shirt and closed the suitcase.

I walked out of the house with a huge smile on my face. I don't have a phone so I walked to the 7-11 that was just a block away.

I bought the debit card and put the $500 in it.

I had about $20 of mine so I bought my self a few snacks and a drink and put them in my back pack.

I asked the worker to call me a cab and he agreed.

As soon as the cab arrived I felt my stomach clench in anticipation. Am I really doing this? Finally? I'm so exited!

"Where to, little lady?" The cab driver asked.

"The air port" I smiled and he nodded and started the cab.

As soon as we got to the airport I paid the guy and got out.

My hands where shaking, I know that Erik won't come looking for me anytime soon, but what if.

Calm down, I told myself, everything is going to be fine.

I got in line and waited for my turn. As soon as I got to the desk the lady asked me, "how can I help you?" With a smile, she had bleach blond hair and brown eyes. And that gave me an Idea.

"Yes can I have the first ticket out to los angels?" I said my voice sounding more confident then I felt.

"Yes, let me see here, there is a flight that leaves at 4:00 am. Is that okay?" She asked me, I looked at the watch on my wrist and saw it was 2:30. I nodded and she smiled, "I'll just need a form of ID and a credit or debit card."

I gave her my suitcase and walked to the TSA, my heart pounding, my hands shaking and my breath coming out in pants.

Hope you liked it!!!

Please

Vote! Comment! Share! Follow!