Makeshift band

I used my Iphone all night, I created an apple Id, and I was off

I created my self a instagram, facebook, twitter, snapchat.

And I signed up for apple music, which was really cool.

I was never aloud a phone, but
I used to play around with Trevors.

Today is about finding an apartment and a job. I quickly took a shower got dressed and did my make up.

I went back to the bank got a safe box amd put my envelopes, I'm not ready to open those yet, and also put the other money I had, I didn't want the bankers asking me to many questions.

Yes I stole money from my step father, but I feel like I deserved it, he has been treating me like shit for years. I deserve so much more.

Getting out of the bank, I walked down the street and walked into a starbucks.

I got my self a sandwich and a venti iced macha latte.

I decided to go online and search for apartments or roommates. I called a few and made a few appointments to go check them out Monday. Today's Saturday so have today and tomorrow pretty much free.

Nothing looked good but, I'll check them out anyway.

I skimmed threw a few back up dancer jobs online but nothing caught my eye.

I walked all around hollywood. It was awesome, the Chinese theater, the wax museum, everything was great.

The street performers where cool too.

I was passing by a few guys and a girl, playing music on different things, like buckets and cans and a run down guitar. They're music was amazing, I stood there and watched they're makeshift band.

There was three guys and one girl. The girl had curly brown hair brown eyes and caramel skin, she had a tambourine. One guy, the one playing the guitar, he had green eyes, buzzed cut hair and beautiful light brown skin.

The second guy, who had drum sticks in his hands, had blond side swept hair, blue eyes and a dimpled smile, he was a fair skin guy with freckles all over his cute baby face.

The third guy who also had a dimpled smile, had dark brown curly hair, milk chocolate brown eyes and caramel brown skin. He looked really similar to the girl. He used his hands as an instrument, but he was good.