Fucking Asshole

After we finished our set, they pack up, give me my cut and leave.

Me and Demitri start walking towards where he parked his car.

"So" I said and put my hands in my pockets.

"That was great, your voice is just amazing!" He beams at me, and I shrug "No Angel, you, you sang exactly like Adele, then like Amy winehouse, then like Shakira. And then exactly like Beyoncé. You literally sang exactly like each one of them! I just can't fathom how great you are."

"Thanks I think" I giggled.

Then he lowered his voice and whispered, "Then when you sang that bruno mars song and used your own voice, I was speechless, you definitely are better then all of them." Then he looked around like if they where gonna hear him.

I started laughing hysterically, "Your ridiculous!" I said threw my laughter.

"C'mon, lets go get food and we can talk about when your gonna move in."

I got in the car and gave him a flat look.

"I never said I was moving in, I haven't made up my mind" and I crossed my arms over my chest trying to contain my laugher.

"You have no choice, your moving in and thats final."
He reached his hand forward and started the music but softly, "sing this, but use your voice not hers" it was a song by kiiara- feels.

"This is gonna Get old fast Demitri," I relaxed my arms and leaned back comfortably in the chair.

"Just humor me."

——

It's Tuesday and I'm on my way to Demitri's apartment. I packed all my things this morning and checked out of the hotel.

As I park the car I feel happy, like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I sigh and step out of my car.

I walk towards the trunk and pull out my suitcase.

Walking towards the elevator theres a guy in there, he had short spiky brown hair and what I can tell brown eyes.

"Hold the elevator!" I scream and quicken my step to try and catch up.

The guys laughs and leans back in the elevator while crossing his arms over his chest, as the doors close.

"Fucking asshole." I hiss under my breath and press the elevator button.

As I reach the apartment I knock on the door and Demitri answers.

I'm to pissed off to notice how hot he looks.

"Ugh! You should of seen this guy in the elevator! He was such an asshole! I mean no fucking manners!" I pulled my luggage in and turn around to see Demitri smirking. "What," I ask and put my hands on my hips angrily.

"Your cute when your mad" He smiles and I give him a flat look. "Let me introduce you to my best friend, he's out on the balcony."

We walk towards the Balcony and I'm still a little pissed. We pass the living room and open the back door.

I see a guy looking out at the view of los Angelas with a cigarette in his mouth.

He turns around and my eyes widened in shock "You!"

He smirks and raises his eyebrow "You."

"You little-" I start but he cuts me off.

"Now young lady, insulting an officer is against the law." He scolds jokingly.

I roll my eyes, and he smashes his cigarette in an ashtray thats on a patio table, theres a whole patio furniture set out here and a jacuzzi.

He sticks his hand out, "Detective Zander Moretto, you must be Angel, sorry about earlier sweetheart, I just needed a cigarette."

I looked him from head to toe, he looked around Demitri's age 25 or 26, he was wearing a dark blue t-shirt and black slacks. He was well built and a little on the tall side, maybe 5'11.

"Your a cop?" I ask seriously.

"Yup, made detective last year," he pulls out a necklace from inside his t-shirt and theres a badge hanging from it that in fact says Detective on it.

"I thought cops had manners" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm off duty" he smirks.

I look over at Demitri and he shrugs and rolls his eyes.

"I feel like you two are gonna be great friends." Demitri said and I scoffed.

"I think so too" Zander said. 

"I'm gonna go unpack, Umm...." I look to Demitri and he nodds and gestures for me to follow him.

He grabbed my suitcase and I grabbed my back pack.

He leads us to a spiral stair case and we walk up.

Up stairs theres a big open room set up like a theater room, with theater chairs and everything. To the right is a hall way. On the other side of the theater room there are a pair of french doors.

"Thats my office over there" Demitri points to the french doors.

We walk down the hall and he opens the first door. "This is my room"

The room is massive, huge bed, with a dark brown bedroom set. The sheets are dark blue, the curtains are dark blue and theres a dark blue rug over the wooden floors.

"It's very nice" I say while nodding.

"Each room has its own walk in closet and en-suite bathroom." He closes the door and we pass a another door, he opens it and its a  spare bathroom. Then he opens another door and its a coat closet, then another door and its a walk in linen closet.

"This is your room."

He opens the last door and I gasp, it looks exactly like his but the bedroom set is white and the linens are grey.

"Do you like it? You can fix it how ever you'd like. All the linens are brand new, never been used." He said while walking in. He set my suit case inside and rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"I love it!" I say honestly.

"Okay, ummm, I'll leave you to it." And he walks out.

After about an hour of organizing all my things I decided to go down stairs.

I hear Zanders voice clearly say. "I give you two a month before your fucking like bunnies, the sexual tension between you two is so thick, you can't cut it." He said dramatically.

"Cut it out Zander, stop being such a dick." Demitri hisses.

"Alright, alright" he said defensively.

I rolled my eyes.
————-
Hope you liked it.

Please

Vote! Comment! Share! Follow!