First day

Today is our first day together in the apartment.

I woke up, took a shower, got ready and cleaned my room.

As I passed Demitri's room the door was slightly open, I peeked in and my breath caught in my throat. He was laying across his bed, his blanket just covering his mid section. His abs on full display, his muscles bulging out, screaming touch me.

I was dying to walk in and climb over him and do all kinds of bad things to him. I felt my core tighten in anticipation.

Stop bing horny Angelica! He is your roommate! Nothing can happen! I scold myself.

He was still asleep, so I quickly walked down stairs.

As I got in the kitchen I decided on cooking breakfast.

I opened the fridge and pulled out, eggs, bacon, sausage then I started cooking. I ended up cooking hash brown and pancakes too.

I put all the pans in the pre heated oven, so they won't get cold, while Demitri gets up. I set up the kitchen island for two, I then moved to the fancy coffee machine and made two coffees and set them down.

As I pulled out strawberry's to start cutting them I hear foot steps coming down the stairs and a involuntary smile reaches my lips.

I quickly set all the food and a few minutes later he's in the kitchen.

"Good morning! Hey! Whats this?" He asked with a smile, gesturing to the food.

His hair was slightly wet from his shower and it made him look so cute. He was wearing a tight fit white t-shirt and blue jeans. His style was so simple, but it was sexy.

"I cooked breakfast, are you hungry?"

"Hell yes!" He sits down at the island, "This looks amazing."

I smile and sit down next to him.

After we finished eating I got up and asked, "Do you have like a radio or something?"

"Yeah, pass me you phone" I look at him confused and pass him my phone. I watch him go to Bluetooth and connect my phone to a server. "Here, you can put whatever you want and it'll sound all around. There is another surround sound in your room as there is in my room too."

"That so cool thanks." The I glare it him playfully, "Now get out of my kitchen, I like to clean alone."

"Yes ma'am, I have something's I need to get done in my office, if anything let me know." I nodded and he walked out of the kitchen.

I put my music on shuffle, and start cleaning up, dancing and singing along with the music.

After Awhile I'm done with the kitchen and decided to wipe down the counters with lemon scented cleaner to rid of the kitchen of any bad smells. As I'm cleaning I'm shaking my ass to
The rhythm of the music and singing lowly.

I feel a presence behind me and I turn around to see Demitri leaning against a wall his arms crossed over his chest, making his muscles bulge.

I quickly straiten my self up and smile at him awkwardly.

He smirks "Hey beautiful, do you have any plans for today?" I stop the music.

"No, Just going to meet my friends at three." But I look at the time on the stove and its noon.

"Alright then, come with me and I'll take you later." He said and flicked his head towards the door.

"Okay, where are we going?"

"Its a surprise." I gave him a flat look and he rolled his eyes. "C'mon beautiful, you'll love it."