LA- Prologue

Hope you like this story!! Let me know what you think!!!

———————————
Los Angeles California

Someones POV.

"What are we gonna do Eli? We don't have a lead singer. The show isn't the same since Vira left us." I put my head in my hands and sighed loudly. I'm currently sitting at the bar, Eli is standing in front of me behind the bar.

We're in my club, its early in the morning and my girls are practicing and rehearsing for tonight's show.

My club is big. To the right is a huge bar with all kinds of liquor. The shelves lit up. The wall behind the shelves was mirrored, giving it a larger feel. On the back wall was was a big stage where the show is preformed. The floors of the stage where also mirrored.

In front of the stage where tables and chairs.
To the right was a VIP lounge, for bottle service and hookah.

Near the entrance was a spiral stair case leading to the second floor. The second floor, is where you can dance and have fun, usually there is a D.J playing music and some times live bands.

Eli was my right hand man. He not only sang, he dances and he does all of the Choreography. He was a very handsome young man. His skin was the color of Godiva milk chocolate, his eyes where a caramel color, his smile was radiant. And he had tattoos everywhere.

No we're not together. Why you ask? He is about 30 years younger then me. Yes I am an old women. But I don't look or act like it.

My name is Dona. I opened this club when I was 25 years old. Which was 35 years ago. My late husband Ethan Phillips helped me with everything. He was a very rich man. He left me and our daughter, Emma everything.

He passed away about 15 years ago. I have made it threw thick and thin all on my own, and while raising a daughter. My daughter was only six when her father died.

"Don't fret boss lady. We'll find our girl. I still don't understand why Emma wont be our leading lady. She is an amazing singer."

"You said it, shes an amazing singer. My daughter has two left feet. We need our leading lady to be a singer and a dancer."

I look up at the stage.

All of our girls are great. But I just need that one girl with the right attitude.

I need to find her.

They are about to start working on a song.

"Eli! Are you gonna join us, or are you gonna join us?" Shelly yells from the stage not giving Eli a real choice. Shelly is a cuban girl, with beautiful tan skin and and big brown eyes. Her hair was dark brown and wavy.

"I'll be right up shelly! Drew! Hit the music!" Drew is are lights sound affect guy, but he also sings with the girls some times.

The song, worth it, by fifth harmony started to play.

The girls line up side by side.

I have 9 girls, they are all very different. I'll introduce them to you later.

They start swinging  there hips from left to right and snap there right fingers. They all sing together, Once Eli starts singing they spread out around him.

Then Emma takes the lead singing and stands next to Eli on the left side of the stage. All the girls line up, one in front of the other, then spread out one by one left and right.

The girls then line up side by side and clap to the music in a circle. Then they turn around put there arms around each others backs and bend there back, flattening they're backs and popping there asses up and down perfectly to the beat. And it continues till the song is completely done.

"I loved that new choreography Eli! Great work! Go again!" I say then twist my hand up in the air for them to start over.

————

Let me know what you think.