LAX

As soon as I get on the plain, I buckle up and take a deep breath.

As the plane takes off I allow my self a tear, but thats it, I will never cry again, no one deserves my tears, especially Trevor.

I vow to forget about him completely. I vow to forget about Erik also and everything he put me threw in the last 10 years.

I will not let it turn me into a weak little girl, I will become a strong independent woman.

No one will ever put me down again.

I wipe my face clear of all my tears and look out the window. Good bye Texas, I will never see you again.

Afters a 3 hour flight I arrived at the famous LAX airport. I smiled and walked down a huge hall way to the baggage claim.

I grab my luggage and walk up to the taxi service desk, I ask for a taxi.

First things first I need a hotel room, to shower and to hide my stuff, Its 5:30 Am and I won't be able to do anything else at this time.

As soon as the taxi arrives I get in and tell him to take me to a hotel in hollywood.

I end up at a holiday in express.
I check in and put my luggage in the room, I hide all my important stuff and money in the rooms safe, then take a quick shower.

After I put on some cloths I unpack my suit case and then go to the yellow pages book thats on a desk.

I look at the clock and its 7 am already, Sleep is not even on my mind.

I find what I'm looking for and call and make my self an appointment. I smile and grab my back pack and head out of the hotel room.

I grab another taxi and tell him to take me to a phone service provider. After I'm done there, I go to a bank and get a credit card and a debit card. I have them add all kinds of privacy on them so they won't be traced or hacked.

After I'm done I take a taxi to where I scheduled my appointment.

I walk into the beautiful hair salon and grin.

"Hi! You must be angel? Am I right?" A older lady with bright red hair that falls on her shoulders asked.

"Yes" I smile.

"Okay hun take a seat, carlos will be with you in a minute,
he's the best here for what your looking for."

"Thanks" I smile again and took a seat where she told me.

I look around there where 4 salon chairs on either side of the salon. Only 3 where occupied.

After 3 hours of carlos working on me, I'm done. I look my self in the mirror and smile at my new look.

I've always wanted silver hair and I'm glad it turned out how I wanted

I looked at the watch on my hand, it's barely 3:30 pm. I decided I want to pawn this watch and see what I can get out of it.

...

The guy at the shop offered me $25 k for the watch, apparently its a Limited addition presidential Rolex. I don't know. I got the cash and bought my self a 5 thousand dollar Rolex watch, it was silver with a pearl face. I ended up going back to the bank and putting the 20k in my account. Of course they asked me where I got it and I told them I sold my dead mothers watch.

I went to dinner then decided to go back to the hotel and sleep.

It felt so good doing everything I wanted, with out being scared of erik coming to kick my ass or yell at me.

————-

Hope you liked it!!!

Probably gonna be posting chapters all day I wanna get ahead with this story.

Please

Vote! Comment! Share! Follow!