Demitri

Sunday was fun, I went shopping, bought a few new outfits And underwear.

Something Erik did always give me were Clothes, accessories and makeup, I always had to make him look good. So he said.

I met my new friends at 3 like they told me.

I sang and I ended up dancing with out even realizing.

At the second song I noticed this guy staring me down, as if studying me. He had a tank top with a vest and a fedora hat, he had tattoos all over his chocolate brown skin. I tried not to pay attention, I kept on singing and dancing. But I couldn't help but keep looking at him. After a while he left.

The crowd kept growing and growing, and I loved it.

It's Monday now, and I have a few apartments to look at.

I took a shower did my make up and styled my hair. I put on dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt with a black blazer on top, I then put on black pumps, earrings and a necklace.

I walked out the hotel and asked the valet to bring my jeep, I got in and drove to my first appointment.

The building was horrible, nothing like the pictures online. But It was rude to leave when I had an appointment to meet with someone.

I walked in the building met with the lady, but dismissed the apartment quickly and left.

I saw another apartment that looked like if Cockroach's were gonna be in my bed. I literally ran out.

Then I met with a girl who was to be my roommate but I declined also, I'm not trying to be picky, but there was people doing coke in the dining room, and I'm not about that. I'm trying to stay away from drugs as much as possible, because I know if I start something I may never stop.

And I need to make my mother proud.

I had another roommate situation that I had to check out, which I was dreading. I haven't spoke to the guy, it's mostly been over text.

As I get to the building I smile, it looks brand new.

I go threw the underground parking and park my car in a free parking space.

I text the guy Demitri, and tell him I'm here. He text me the apartment floor and number and I head for the elevator.

As soon as I got to the floor I walked to the apartment and knocked.

"Come in!" I hear a deep muffled voice say.

I twist the door knob and walk in.

"Well high there" he smirks. "You must be angelica"

My breath catches in my throat, he is so gorgeous

My breath catches in my throat, he is so gorgeous. Dirty blond hair, almost brown, piercing blue eyes and tan skin. He was built too, I couldn't tell if he was tall because he was sitting down on a couch.