What happened?

***flashback***

I woke up after the kiss feeling happy and excited to see jeyjey again. I go downstairs to see my mom on the phone to Jeyjeys mom and they were both crying. I asked my mum what happened  and she told me that my jeyjey had died in a tragic car accident and I screamed out and I ran into my room crying I was just about to walk out of the house to go meet Him and I find out he's dead. I couldnt believe what I heard. I ran downstairs right Infront of my mum and cut my wrists and I fell to the ground. I couldn't believe it when I woke up. I was in a hospital and I was there for 9 months according to my mom. A baby could be fully grown in that time. I cried again to my mom and the doctors went though with me what I needed to take to get better. For 6 years of my life I was depressed and taking anti-depressiants which sucked all the life out of me. I just wanted to see my jeyjey again and give him a huge hug. But I couldn't. He was gone.

*Flashback over*

I walked into my house and I saw my mom and dad sitting on the couch I went upstairs to my room and I texted Jorge.

*Jorge's POV*

I got to my room I was crying so hard. But I got a text.
---
Benji:
Hey Jorge!

Jorge:
Oh hi Benji how are you!

Benji:
Good thanks you?

Jorge:
Yeah good (I was lying I was crying...)

Benji:
I wanted to say I had a nice time today!

Jorge:
Yeah me too! 👍🏻

Benji:
So did you want to hang
out some time this week I
need to get something for my
Girlfriend in the mall. 💓
---
OMFG?! He just sent me a heart. Does he know it's me oh my what am I meant to do...
---
Benji:
Sorry 😄*
---
A part of me whishes he meant it but he didn't so I just left him and agreed to go. We scheduled a time tomorrow at 5:00pm