What?

*Benji's POV*

I wake up from a lovely sleep and I see jeyjey sitting there staring into my eyes. He wishes me good morning but I could see something was bothering him. I didn't know what to say or do and I just looked at my phone. I saw the text. I instantly knew that it was that what was making him angry. I looked at him and kissed him. 'youll always be mine' he blushed and it looked like he lost his anger. I messaged Addy back and told her everything. You could tell that she was angry but I just left her and left her alone also. Jeyjey looked at me and smiled and we both ate a bit of breakfast. Then I realised it was a school day and I didn't want to go but jeyjey was forcing me. So I went only for him. The school day wasn't that bad but I just tried to block everything out and focus on coming to Syd's house and seeing jeyjey.
I walked home with Syd that day and as soon as I got in to the house I see jey laying on the bed sleeping. He looked so cute. He had my favourite sweater on and it looked so good on him so I'm gonna let him keep it.

TIME SKIP- 1 hour later.

*Jorge's POV*

I woke up to the light talking of Syd and Benji I jump for joy realising he was here. I ran down stairs and tripped and Benji saw and ran and caught me. I looked up at him and kissed him.

Syd: eww. *Takes phone out and takes a picture* this will last a lifetime
Jeyjey: nooooo
Benji: I better look good in it.

*Benji's POV*

Benji: hey jey I'm going home I want you to meet me Infront of Syds house at 6:00 okay?
Jey: okay? Why?
Benji: a surprise :) *I grin and jey blushes*