The 'death'!

*Syd's POV*

I'd just got off the phone with my mom and she instantly agreed to cover it up and fake it. She said all they needed was a fake body and plant it. I realised I had my foam sculpture of jey still here. He sent it too me for my birthday. I showed my mum that and she said that would be good. We put fake blood on it and cut open some 'wounds' and gave it to my mom. She handed us the death certificate and the death reason was. Traffic collision. For some reason when I gave Benji the certificate he teared up and started to walk to jeys room.

*Benji's POV*

Syd handed me the death certificate for me to hold and I skim read it until it said the death reason.
---
Name: Jorge Gardi
Age: 17
Birthday: November, 30, 2001
Death reason: Traffic Collision

---
I looked at the death reason and it said traffic Collision. All I could think about is the time when I found out jey had 'died' from a tragic accident in a car and it brought me to tears. I didn't want Syd to know what was wrong as I didn't want to explain it. But he might already know so I saved him the conversation. I walked away and walked into where jey was peacefully sleeping. It was 6:00am by now so I woke him up.

*Jorge's POV*

I woke up to the viggerous shakes of Benji waking me. I didn't know what was happening but it seemed serious. He told me everything. I agreed with there plan and went through with it. I had Syd's mom text my dad saying I had died and I needed to identified... Syd put on a sad face and drove to the hospital to make it seem more believable... and it did. Syd called Benji and said it was working and my mom handed him the certificate and left. He said where the nearest motorway was as he was going back to Barcelona. he said he looked in his car and all his stuff is there.

I look at Benji.

Jey: You really did all this for me?
Benji: yes jey I love you remember.
Jey: *blushes* oh I remember.

Benji smackes his lips against mine and our tongues try to fight for dominance. I thought about it and I couldn't go further.

Jey: *pulls away* s-stop I can't do this.
Benji: wha-what why?
Jey: I need more time.

I could see the anger building up inside Benji and I felt bad as I didn't need more time. I would of continued even done more than kiss. But I had this weird gut feeling telling me to stop. I didn't know how to feel. So I ran to the signiture crying bathroom and sobbed in there until Syd got home.