The Wake Up Call.

*Jorge's POV*

I woke up abruptly that morning scared for my life I thought someone was gonna come and kill me. Until I got a text message.
---
Dad:
Jorge get up!
---
i opened the door and we had a conversation.

Dad: Jorge we have to go to Madrid.
Jorge: why??
Dad: business we'll be there for 2 weeks and then we're coming back home I've got an apartment there for us.
Jorge: fine okay!

I thought for a while, then it came to me. My childhood best friend Benji lived there. I won't deny I did have a bit of a crush on him and I think he did too. I'm gonna go look for him when we get there. Also my online best friend Syd lives there. I call him and tell him I'm coming and he needed to let me come round to his.

TIME SKIP - 2 HOURS.

I packed all my clothes and dumped them in my dad's car and we started driving to Madrid. It took 4hrs and 32mins to get there but it was worth the wait. I might see benji again! Also I'm going to see Syd for the first time.

Finally we arrived and the apartment wasn't as nice as my house at Barcelona but it was just for 2 weeks so I could deal with it. I looked at my phone and I say a text from Syd.
---
Syd:
No way! *Gives address* you
can come round anytime.
---

I smiled and replied saying I would come straight after I unpacked.

I unpacked all of my clothes and I ask my dad to go on a walk. He says yes and says I need to be back by 8:00pm.