Crying.

*Benji's POV*

Jey had just told me that he's leaving tomorrow And I refuse to let him go. He can't leave me or syd. I've only just found my jeyjey and he has to leave me again.

Jey: i-i can't go back.

Benji: I won't let you your staying put.

Jey: m-my dad will kill you

Benji: if he kills me then I died for love.

Jey: i-i can't let you die. He'll send me back to camp.

Benji: as I said if he does I'll come with you. I'll get my mom to put me in there she'll understand.

Jey: I love you.

Benji: I love you too.

Jey falls asleep in my arms and I rest his head on the pillow. I walk out slowly and run into Syd's room and I tell him everything.

Syd: we need a plan.

Benji: I know but why can't jeys dad just accept him.

Syd: it's personal. I don't think I'm allowed bro tell you.

Benji: TELL ME!

Syd: okay... When jeys dad was little his mom and dad split up as his dad was gay and it ruined his marriage and it drove jeys dad's mom insane and led her to kill herself.

Benji: woah. That's alot for his dad to deal with but he should accept him for whatever he is or whatever he wants to be.

Syd: I've got it. We fake jeys death. My mom's a doctor and she can fake his death. It could ruin her job but if she covers it up she should be fine.

Benji: okay.

I love him so much I can't loose him!

(Do you think benji and Syd are gonna be able to fake it properly)