The problem

TIME SKIP - 2 Days

*Jorge's POV*

I keep getting texts from my dad he doesn't believe I'm dead. I have to ignore them and not read them otherwise he will realise I'm alive and I didn't die.
---
Dad:
Jorge don't lie
Your not dead
8:00am

Dad:
Stop lying to us.
8:15am

Dad:
Please Jorge.
10:50am
---
I didn't know what to do I just can't take it but have to deal with it. I'm 'dead' I start welling up and I cry and Benji walks in the room.

Benji: jey what's wrong. *He runs over and hugs me*

Jey: it's my dad he keeps messaging me.

Benji: have you read them?

Jey: no I haven't I'm just reading the notifications.

Benji: don't worry bb you'll be fine.

That was weird Benji had never called me his baby before. I just went along with it and hugged him until he said I was gonna kill him.
Throughout this conversation my dad kept texting me. As Benji was walking out I wasn't thinking and clicked his contact and read everything. I then realised that my dad could see when I read things and I screamed out to Benji and told him I read it all in the app. I then got a message.
--
Dad:
See I knew it.
Your not dead I'm coming
Back to Madrid right now.
Your going back to camp.
--
I screamed out to Benji and tugged him pleading for him not to lose me and he said he would fight for me and I never doubted it. He would fight for me. He told Syd and we had to make a plan. Whilst they were coming up with a plan I got another message.
--
Dad:
Oh yeah you little friend
Syd he's not safe. I can see
Him right now. Oh look your
Little boyfriend is there too.
--
I freaked out and called for Benji.

Benji: what baby.
Jey: he's here.
Benji: what do you mean he's here.
Jey: he said he can see you and Syd.
Benji: wait Syd's alone in there.
Jey: Benji go get him my dad said he's not safe.

*Benji's POV*

As I walked down the hallway I heard screaming and splatter I ran into the room and saw syd tied up and then I felt a cold sensation through my chest. I looked down and I saw a knife running right through me. It went black. I couldn't see anything. All I could think about was jey.

*Syd's POV*

What am I meant to do. I'm tied up and Benji's just been stabbed. I quickly made up a story.

Syd: he's not here.
Jeys dad: yes he is.
Syd: no he ran.
Jeys dad: what!
Syd: he said he was going to the mall.
Jeys dad: *shakes head* that boy is going to die.
Syd: don't kill him.
Jeys dad: you don't know what I'm capable off.

He ran out of the house and got into the black car in the front and drove off. I realised at this point he'd left the knife right next to me. Silly man I thought. I grabbed the knife and cut open the ties and I realised I was free. My mind was going two ways. Benji or jey. If I left Benji he could die. If I left jey he could get killed by his dad. Then I realised I had lied to his dad and shouted for jey to come here. He came round the corner and saw Benji laying there. Knife through his chest. Passed out.