Mall!

I woke up the next morning at 3pm I don't know why so late but I had to go to the mall with Benji so I got dressed and I headed off to the mall. I met him at the entrance and blushed when we said hello to eachother. He said he needed to get her some flowers as it was there anniversary and jealous Jorge came out. But I held it in. I didn't know how I felt for Benji yet but I obviously was making feelings pretty quickly we walked into the mall and we bought flowers for his girlfriend. And we went and sat in a cafe.

I then got a message.
---
Syd:
Dude, Benji said he's
Taking you to the mall
To get Addy a anniversary
Gift.

Jorge:
Yeah it's kinda embarrassing
I keep blushing at him but
sometimes he blushes back.

Syd:
You have to tell him.

Jorge:
I can't I feel bad.

Syd:
You have to it would
Break your feelings. I'm here
For you.

Jorge:
Okay I'm gonna do it.

Syd:
Good luck best fwend 👍🏻💓
---
Benji got up and asked me what I wanted and I told him. He went and asked for the food and they said they'll bring it over. He sat down and I started a conversation

*Benji's POV*

I didn't know how to say this but I think I'm developing feelings for this boy. I don't know why but I admire the way he smiles and I get butterflies when ever I talk. But I'm not gay. Or am I... Wait no. I have a girlfriend. Wait but I'm attracted to boys too. Am I bisexual. I think I am. Oh no. I hate myself. Ugh...

*Jorge's POV

I started talking about Addy and asked if there really serious and he said he didn't know yet. I had a chance. I said...

Jorge: Benji. I need to tell you something...
Benji: me too.
Jorge: on three...
Benji: 1
Jorge: 2
Benji: 3!

'Here's your food boys have a nice day' the waiter said whilst cutting us off.