Chapter 30

Knocking on the tour bus's door, we stand outside. Summer has her suitcase, waiting to finally stop lugging it everywhere. The door opens and there stands Dan. He smiles and lets us in, Milo immediately greeting us.

  "Hey Dan. This is Summer, the new addition to the the Irwin family. Summer, this is Dan, the guy's photographer." I introduce. They say hello to each other and I lead Summer to the bunks, where she will put her luggage and set up her bed.

  "We're going out for dinner, get dressed into something that's not sweat pants, please." Ashton calls from the front of the bus.

  "Okay!" We both call at the same time.

  "If they keep that up, we've got some devil twin on our hands." I hear Calum tell the other guys, causing both of us to laugh. I shake my head and gather some clothes, Summer doing the same. I walk into the bathroom and change. I change into a black shirt and black jeans, brushing through my purple hair. I put my red flannel around my waist and walk out, sitting in my bunk. I hear the bathroom door close as I grab my shoes, which are white sneakers. The bathroom door opens and out walks Summer in the exact same outfit— shoes and all— besides the flannel.

"Wow. Great minds think alike." Summer says as she sees me.

"Yeah. I guess, if we're gonna match, we better go all the way." I say, picking her flannel out of her bag and throwing it at her. She laughs and wraps it around her waist. We walk out to the front of the bus where the guys are.

  "We're lucky that Autumn has purple hair and they have different color eyes or else we'd be doomed." Michael laughs, causing everyone else to laugh.

  "We didn't even mean to do this. I got changed and then Summer came out with the same thing on but without the flannel." I tell them.

  "Devil Twins!" Calum yells accusingly, point a finger at us.

  "Not all twins are devils, Calum!" I yell back, laughing. The boys, Nick, Dan, Summer, and I walk out and start walking down the street. We see a spray painted sign that says 'no parking' and I hand my phone to Dan, grabbing Summer's hand and pulling her to sit next to me. "Dan take a picture of us." I tell him. He laughs and takes a few pictures of us. I thank him and take my phone from him, posting it on Instagram.

Liked by Summer_Irwin_, DanTheMan, and 32,522 othersAuttieIrwin: yes, @ Summer_Irwin_ and I are twins

AuttieIrwin: yes, @ Summer_Irwin_ and I are twins. Neither of us knew until two days ago.

Question:
My hair is fading. What color should I dye my hair next?

View 8,392 replies

5SOS_Updates: TWINS?! That's so cool!
AuttieStans: dye your hair blue!!
michaelclifford: you're turning into me dying your hair all these different colors.

I scan through the comments as we sit, waiting for the food to come. Most of the comments are either saying "Wow! Twins? Cool!" or "dye your hair this color", most of which is blue.

"Autumn, off your phone at the table, please." Ashton scolds.

"Sorry." I mutter, placing my phone down.

  "So. I got both of you presents." Ashton starts. We look at each other, both of us having one eyebrow raised and then look back at him. "Summer, this is for you." He tells her, handing her a somewhat small box and a big box. "And Autumn, this is yours." He says, handing me one medium sized box. I don't complain about Summer having two, because I know that she doesn't have as much stuff as I do.

  Summer opens her first one, revealing a yellow iPhone XR. Her eyes light up and she smiles widely at Ashton.

  "Thank you so much!" She exclaims. He smiles and tells her to open the other one. She opens it and reveals a box, which she opens. Her eyes light up again and she gasps. I peer into the box and see a lot of different makeup items. Summer told me that she loves makeup. She looks over at me and smiles. "Open yours!"

  I chuckle and open it, revealing a box with a picture of a camera on it. I gasp lightly and stare at it, tears in my eyes at the precious memories I had with my brother and a camera like this. I take it out of the box gingerly.

  "Summ, look." I say, turning on the camera, taking the cap protector off. I point it at her and she puts her hand in front of her face.

  "No, A, stop." She complains.

  "But you're beautiful

  "But you're beautiful." I laugh, showing her the photo. She rolls her eyes and I put the camera away. I look up and smile, standing up, along with Summer. We both attack Ash in a bear hug, causing him to laugh. We pull away and sit down just as our food comes.