열하나

11)

It's been about 3 days since Jimin has been working at the antique shop. Right after school everyday he would work until 8pm. Then come home to do his homework which was pretty tiring, but nonetheless he was doing this for his mother.

Jimin was currently standing at the cash register, waiting for costumers to come in. Not many people go to antique shops, well that's what Jimin thought at first. Actually quite a few people come here, but they look sketchy. What was also mind blowing to Jimin is that these people had the light brown colored eyes he remembered seeing Namjoon and his housemaids with.

Sometimes these costumers would stare intensely at Jimin like they are ready to pounce on him. But Hoseok and sometimes Yoongi would come out from the back room and talk to these sketchy people.

"Ayyye! Good job at work today Jimin" Hoseok praised Jimin before they leave.

"Are you fine with going home by yourself?" Yoongi asked. "There have been kidnappings here recently."

"Oh I think I—" Jimin started to say.

"Yea no, your going to be riding with us." Hoseok said taking Jimins' hand and leading him to their car.

Jimin just accepted the offer and told Hoseok where he lived since he's driving. The car ride was quiet, and Jimin looked out the window watching the building go by.

"So Jimin, what college do you want to go to? I remember you telling me your a 3rd year." Hoseok asked.

Jimin smiled. "Oh I would like to go to college for art. I really like to draw and make comics."

"Art, that's nice. Hoseok and I used to collect art." Yoongi mumbled, looking out the window.

Jimin nodded his head and only listened to the humming sound of the car driving, and the small noise of the radio playing in the background. Its a peaceful moment except Jimin was a bit creeped out by the way Hoseok was staring at him through the rear view mirror.

"Is this it?" Yoongi asked a few minutes later. "You live in a nice part of town."

"Y-Yes this is my house. Thank you so much for driving me home.....I guess I'll just see you guys tomorrow." Jimin said and quickly got out of the car.

He walked up to his house and put in the pass code to his house door. Jimin's mother was laying on the couch with the television on. She wasn't awake, she was sleeping. Jimin smiled and kissed her forehead. He turned the television off and made his way upstairs to his room.

||

Jimin sat in Namjoon's class, diligently paying attention. His grades have improved so he didn't need tutoring anymore. Jimin was starting to get used to tutoring but it would conflict with his schedule now that he had a job.

"Okay class, I'm going to let everyone get in groups. Your going to match the English vocabulary words I've taught you, to the sentences here on this paper. It's a two page story, so you guys can work together."

Everyone in the class accept for Jimin immediatly paired up with two-five people in a group. Jimin knew that no one would pair up with him so he just decided to put his head down on the desk and work alone.

Being that the teachers desk is right in front of Jimin's, Namjoon felt sad watching his favorite student. He let Jimin work alone for a while, but after about 10 minutes he bought his chair next to Jimin's desk.

"You want me to help you?" He asked softly, watching him work.

"I-I...yea sure" Jimin mumbled, looking up at his teacher.