열둘

12)

"Oh shit, it's Kim Namjoon. My my what's a Nobel vampire like you doing here. Especially protecting a mere human." Hoseok said smirking.

Namjoon scoffed. "Shut it asshole, what the fuck are rouge vampires like you and Yoongi doing? Your not allowed to live in human society. What the hell is the council doing not watching you guys?"

"Look, we don't want any trouble Namjoon." Yoongi calmly said. "I was going to stop Hoseok from hurting Jimin."

"Yea right, like I believe that fucking bullshit. I don't trust you either Yoongi."

Namjoon walked closer to the two lovers and they walked backward in slight fear. Their backs hitting the wall behind them as they looked fearfully into Namjoon's scary glare.

"If I find you touching my mate again, just know that I will not be showing you any mercy. I'll torture you by slowly ripping your skin off. I won't hesitate pulling those nasty fangs out of your mouths."

The two of them held each other close and gulped in fear. Namjoon rolled his eyes at them and picked up a now passed out Jimin. He carried Jimin to his car making sure to buckle his seat belt. Before Namjoon pulled off he took one last look at the antique shop and saw Yoongi peeking his head at the shop window, watching Namjoon drive off.

Namjoon was beyond pissed off, but he had to control his anger or all hell will break loose. To calm down he connected his phone to his car and listened to his calm music playlist. Luckily Jimin was still passed out, because he didn't want to explain to Jimin in the car what he saw at the antique shop. It was best to tell him in the comfort of a home.

When Namjoon got to his mansion, he carried Jimin to his front door. He rang the door bell and immediately Jungkook opened the door. He bowed and greeted Namjoon home, but was confused on why he was carrying a passed out Jimin

"M-Master, What has happened to him?" He asked following Namjoon through the halls.

"I'll tell you all later. For now, tell Jin to prepare a meal just in case Jimin wakes up."

Jungkook agreed and ran to wherever Jin was in the mansion. Namjoon walked into his master's bedroom and gently put Jimin on his bed. He sat on the bed with him, moving the hair from Jimin's forehead as he watched him sleep.

"Damn....I didn't want to tell you about this so early."

Slowly Jimin woke up; but when he was fully awake he backed up to the bed's headboard. He looked at Namjoon with fear, not knowing what to do. He didn't want to get eaten like how Hoseok was about to eat him.

"S-Stay away from me! I don't want to be anyone's meal!" Jimin glares, fear taking over his face.

Namjoon sighed and moved closer to Jimin on the bed.

"I'm not going to hurt you Jimin. I saved you, I have no reason to hurt you baby."

"B-Baby? What's going on? Mr. Kim what are you?" Jimin was practically hyperventilating.

"Okay Jimin I'm going to need you to calm down before you pass out okay?" Namjoon said in a gentle tone "I'm not going to hurt you. Your safe with me. I'll explain myself but I'm going to need you to be calm."

Jimin couldn't possibly be calm after seeing what he saw tonight. But seeing the concerned look in Namjoon's eyes, and listening to his calm deep voice gave him assurance. He breathed in and out slowly. His eyes closed and his hands are on his chest. After a couple of minutes Jimin nodded his head ready to listen.

"Okay, I'm fine now. I'm still a bit freaked out, but I'm ready to hear an explanation."

Namjoon nodded and smiled "Okay, well I hope you don't hate me after telling you all of this Jimin but..... Vampires exist, and I'm a vampire."