1.

Leo's  POV
I walk up to the huge building which Rylie Harris, Owner of the most successful real-estate company in Las Angeles works at. I came here for the open personal Assistant position interview, that I read about online.

I run a nervous hand through my gelled hair hoping to calm my nerves, as I walk up to the front desk in the lobby.

A middle aged Hispanic woman greets me at the desk with a genuine smile, that makes me feel welcomed.

" Hi, welcome to Harris real-estate company how may I help you?" She asked

" Hello to you to ma'am, I'm Leo knight I'm here for the Assistant interview." I replied back to her, with the most confidence I could muster.

She smiled up at me and typed away at her computer. Then proceeded to pick up her desk phone. " Ms. Harris your 9:30 interview appointment is here... Yes ma'am I'll send him right up."

After she hung up she turned to me with a smile and said, " Go on and take the elevator to the top floor, good luck!"

I nodded and thanked her for the help and proceeded up to the elevator. While waiting for the doors to open I went over possible questions and answers. My nerves really getting to me.

I walked up to the pristine office door and knocked three times. Then heard a soft, " come in" from the other side. When I opened the door I saw Rylie Harris.

She had on a white jump suit with a black blazer. That contrasted well with her dark complexion. Her head was a down, which showcased a curly fro that was just shy of her shoulders. When she finally looked up at me I saw her dark brown almost black eyes meet mine. She had a welcoming smile and stretched her hand out to me. I smiled back getting entranced in her eyes and shook her hand back firmly.

" Good morning, Mr. Knight I'm happy you could be here for the interview this morning. I'm Rylie Harris. Sit, sit let's get to it." She spoke to me with much enthusiasm. Which fortunately helped calm my nerves, and have a little bit more confidence.

" No thank you ma'am for taking the time to meet with me." I replied back.

She gave me a toothless smile her eyes never leaving mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Well Mr. Knight your resume is very impressive. Went to UCLA on basketball scholarship, maintained a internship at your father's company, and graduated in the top ten of your class." She spoke to me with astonishment.

I gave her a cheeky smile and cane up with the best response, " Well I stayed focused in school, wasn't much of a party animal so getting up for class was easy." 

She looked up from the folder and grinned then opened her mouth to speak, " that's great to hear, my only question is why do you want to work here? Why not at your father's company?"

I knew this question was coming I get it a lot. So I cleared my throat and began to speak, "well growing up my parents never handed anything to me, so when my dad offered me the job I was tempted. But I wanted to find my success on my own. And I thought If I become a realtor, why not learn from the best." I finished looking at her the whole time.

" I'm impressed by your ambition, I like a man who knows what they want and how to get it." She spoke as she smiled at me. "When can you start!"

I looked at her shocked. As my cheeks redden and a smile broke out on my face it hurt. " I can start today, right now. Thank you so much for this opportunity. I won't let you down ma'am."