20.

*this chapter contains mature content*

Rylie's POV
"Ahh... Leo don't!" I screamed as he picked me up and threw me into the water.

When I came back up to the surface I glared at him, and decided to splash some water on him. All he did was laugh at me before scoping me up and smashing his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around him and deepened our kiss. Leo ran his hands across my ass before squeezing them and giving me playful slap. He groaned into my mouth once pulled on his hair on the back of his neck.

I pulled away first when I was in the desperate need of air. "I'm getting hungry. Let's go back in before all the restaurants close." I told Leo as he let me down.

Once we were back into the living room of the house I picked up a take out menu for this pizza place.

"Hey Leo, do you want pizza?" I asked him as I scanned the menu.

"Yeah, sounds good. Make sure to get mushrooms on it." Leo responded as he scrolled on his phone.

Once I placed the order for the pizza I was told it was going to take at least 45 to deliver. So in the mean time Leo and I took a showers, separately, and crashed on the couch for a movie.

"Oh let's watch the avengers." I said to Leo while sitting in his lap.

He affectionately rubbed his hand up and down my thigh while nodding. Once I started the movie I leaned back into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

About ten minutes later I started to feel Leo kiss on the side of neck. I relaxed into his embrace and accepted his affection. Without a second thought I turned my head and met my lips with his.

He kissed me with a passion he's never have before and I couldn't get enough of it. Leo's cold hand smoothly slid underneath my shirt and he started rub my hip.

I moaned into his mouth and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mine. As Leo's tongue fought for dominance I felt him raise my shirt over my head. With no hesitation I threw my shirt over my head and connected our lips again. I grabbed one of Leo's hands and guided it my breast that were clad in my Calvin Klein lounge bra, which he took no time in squeezing.

As I started to grind against Leo's lap his member began to grow and I couldn't help but to moan.

"Ah... shit baby" Leo groaned out to me before he started to suck on my neck. I immediately ran my hands through his brown locks. I started to grind more aggressively on Leo's lap, which he responded by grabbing both my ass cheeks.

To our dismay, in the middle of our heated make out session the door bell rang.

"I'll get it, you stay here." Leo ordered me before quickly getting up from the couch to the door.

When he returned he placed the pizza box on the counter and yanked me up from the couch. Leo wrapped his long fingers around my neck and connected our lips.

I let out a Yelp as he hiked me up and pushed my back against the wall.

I internally whined when Leo pulled away from me to speak. "Rylie I want you, but I need you to be mine first."

"I want you too." I agreed breathlessly.

"Tell me" Leo ordered me while he rubbed the side of my cheek.

"I'll be yours Leo." I told him with all sincerity in my voice.

Once I gave him what he wanted to hear, he attacked my lips with a passion he never had before.