Chapter 4

A/n: I'm so so so so sorry that we haven't updated in a long long time. I hope that this chapter can make up for it.:)

tip tap tip tap
The sound of rain eases it's way into Lance's ears as he wakes up to raindrops smacking against his window. The Cuban boy can hear faint snores from the room next to his..."Hunk" he snickers. 'Fucking hell we soundproof his room yet you can still hear his snores' he thought.

'Woosh'  Lance threw his blue lion blanket off from his slim body. The young adult blinks a few times before stretching and screeching (those sounds where it sounds like a dying whale, you know what I'm talking about). Swinging his long legs off the bed he attempts to stand only to trip over his feet almost face-planting on the floor until he catches himself on his small nightstand. His eyes fly open, as he is now woke

"Well fuck me with a chainsaw," Lance whispers looking around his room as he trudges towards his shared bathroom. The small sound of creaking of the wooden floor beneath him fills his ears almost as if someone was following him, he walks into the darkroom and clicks the light switch to brighten the room. 

When he looks into the mirror hung up above the sink and realizes 'God, I look like shit' The bed-head look just really doesn't work out for him that much. Lance stares into the mirror at his god awful bed head for a bit longer then deciding to maybe be productive and brush his teeth, and maybe take a shower he doesn't need Hunk questioning why he smells like cum.

'SCREE' A loud screeching sound resonated from the shower and he turned the knobs to get warm water running. Lance can NOT have boiling hot or ice-cold water when he showers, it would ruin his "precious god-like looks" as he says. As he undresses now seeing small but many noticeable hickeys all over his neck area he blushes remembering Keith and the fun eventful time they shared together. As he steps into the shower he feels waves of warmth rush throughout his body. Then he stops...

Wait. "FUCK, fuck, fuckkkk, shit was Keith even legal? He is Shiro's younger brother but how much younger?" Lance nervously shifts on his feet rubbing his fingers through his hair muttering curses at himself "I HAVE HIS NUMBER!" Lance shouts out in a moment of intelligence.

Lance quickly grabbed the shampoo and vigorously rubbed his hands through his hair massaging his head. He puts in his special conditioner and grabs a loofah squirting soap all over it. As he runs the soap covered loofah rubbing it all over his beautifully tanned skin. Washing the soap off from his body, and the conditioner from within his hair. He turns the shower off with another small screech.

Lance jumps out of the shower in a panic quickly getting dressed into a pair of gray sweatpants and a blue shirt, along with applying a vanilla smelling face mask. Rushing back towards his room he grabs his phone texting Keith.

To: Keith 💦💦

Fucking shit dude uhm are you even legal?

From: Keith 💦💦

I'm 22 chill 

'Phew' Lance thought 'no prison time for me anytime soon.' He sighed. He stood there a moment longer to take in what Keith said. He softly smiled to himself ear to ear, though now all he could think of was last night, the way his hands felt against his skin and how- Lance shook the thoughts out of his head 'It was only a one night stand, it's not like I'll ever have to see him again' he thought.. His smile quickly transformed into one of worry as he realized the sound of sizzling coming from the kitchen.

'Fuck' Lance thinks,' I hope I didn't wake up Hunk with my existential crisis.' Lance leaves his bedroom in his very comfortable sweatpants and a loose blue shirt. Lance walked through the short hallway to find Hunk still dressed in his yellow pajama's next to plates of bacon, sausages, alongside some buttered toast.

"Lance!" Hunk hisses, "What the frick were you freaking out about at seven in the morning?"

"Uhhh...oh! I forgot we had practice today, yea uhm that's it."Lance replies, rubbing the back of neck walking towards the fridge. Lance cleared his throat, "So uh.. how'd you sleep?" He opened the fridge grabbing orange juice.

Hunk turned to Lance with a spatula in hand. "Like a little baby. I like to roll myself into my blanket so my body is equal in warmth. So in conclusion I slept great. You know, still stressed about ballet cause jesus, my fucking ankles. But I mean- dancing is fun I wanna be like Jimin and all but" Hunk looked down at his stomach, "I need to lose some weight.." he turned back to pay attention to the eggs.

"Hunk! Dude, don't ever think that you need to lose weight to do the thing you love. you can do anything if you put your mind to it. It doesn't matter what you weight or what you look like, you shouldn't let that ever stop you! After all, your weight is just a number, you can't let that defy your life. That's not how you should live. If you haven't noticed, ballet is already a very grueling way of dance. By doing ballet, you will already be losing weight. So please hunk, don't fret over some stupid number. Your weight doesn't make you who you are." Lance ranted, all the while filling a glass full of the holy juice of the oranges.

Hunk sniffled, stirring the eggs. "The eggs are done.." The large man reached towards the button and turned it with a click turning the stove top off. "Hey dude," he turned towards the Cuban,"Thank you, that meant a lot... now let's eat breakfast cause I'm hungry and we'll definitely need energy for practice today." Hunk smiled at the brown haired male, they soon grabbed some plates and began to feast on eggs, toast, and bacon. 

~Time skip because Bethany I made biscuits~

Shiro, Keith, Hunk, Pidge, and Lance all got into place as Allura started the music for the 5 to dance to.  The song is Rather Be by Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne (Start at 2:24)

Credits to 1 MILLION DANCE STUDIO

When the music ended Allura was the first one to praised them on their work. "You all did so well, oh my gosh!" She high-fived Keith and Hunk. Pidge smiled and went in for a hug, only to be surprised with a small, quick peck on the lips from the taller female.

Shiro was in the corner watching it all while drinking water. "Okay then" he muttered, walking over to Lance patting him on his back, who had his eyes all over Keith. "So who's hungry?"

"ME!ME! FUCK YES, ME! Keith, Pidge come with me let's get food now." Hunks' attitude did a whole 180. He ran to pick up his wallet from a small table against the wall and walked out of the room with Pidge following. Pidge lightly slapped Allura's butt before walking out of the practice room. Keith walked to the table to pick out his wallet as well. The raven-haired male turned around to meet the soft eyes of the Cuban boy. He winked and jogged through the door in order to catch up with the others.

Allura turned to Shiro with a smile spreading across her face, "I'm gonna go talk to Coran about something I'll be back in a little bit. I trust you won't make any stupid decisions, correct?" She glanced at Lance, who was slightly offended. 

Shiro tried his best to hold back his laughs, "You can trust him. We'll just be here," Allura rubbed her elbow nodding away to go find Coran the Gorgeous Man.

"So let's talk about Keith..." Lance visibly tensed hearing the name.