[ 50 ] finale

PLEASE WAKE UP FOR ME 💕

nang makita ko ang isang Genevieve Asuncion i told my self that I wont fall for her since she's not my ideal girl.

Crazy, silly, I don't think shes normal so I guess I have a right person to put in a position to stands a mother to syrah.

To save what i have now. Every single days makes different and even harder. My family likes her alot.

Mga paraan niyang inisin at pakialam ako, ayaw na ayaw ko ang pinapakialaman ang bawat desisyon Na ginagawa ko but, I don't feel it when if comes on her. Why?

At first I was confused, until I found she felt something about that fucking guy! Sa napapansin ko Rin ay ginagawa niya ulit ang ginawa niya 5yrs ago.

I don't know why I'm felt this kind of feeling. Scared ? Of losing someone again because of him. I know its kinda pathetic move but, dito ko lang maassure na hindi makakalapit si Jackson sakanya.

Pero kahit anong gawin ko, there's a way for them to be. I tried to be nice and treat her like a princess as a mother of my daughter and my wife.

Not knowing that I've fallen for her. I do fall for her.

" Bridgette! Just stay away from this! "  I sharply said, trying to be calm and low for her not to hear.

" Are you insane drake, I'm sure you family won't be agree on this. You are not legally married by your will, if you are just doing this para saktan ako. You won, just come back and fix this stupid things. " She said.

I don't want to ruin this moment for us. I dont want to lose Jenny. I asked her to go back. I had to fix it as soon as possible kilala ko si Brigette walang pakialam sa emosyon ng ibang tao just to save her own.

My secretary called me that Brigette was in my office, I talked to Jenny na idrop ko lang siya sa bahay and I have an urgent appointment.

Not knowing, na iyon Na Pala ang huli Na makakasama ko siya. 

Bridgette and I had an agreement, and I excited to go home. But, as soon as I enter the door lahat sila para nakarecieve ng malungkot na balita.

" What happened here ? "  I asked

No one dare to answered me. So I rush went to up the stairs when dad spoke up.

" If you're looking for that girl she's no longer here even part of this family. " I can how dark he's eyes staring at me.

" What do you mean she's no longer part of this family ? Jenny is my wife, Sarah's mother. " I answered out of my curiosity.

" Drake hijo, she's not your wife nor a mother of syrah she's such a freak gold digger, pinakasalan ka niya just for money. " Mom said.

And frustration runs through my veins. Walang pumapasok sa isip ko kundi ang hanapin siya. I went straight to her relatives.

" Oh! Drake " tita greeted me with a smile but I can't gave it back.

" Where's Jenny ? Is she's here ? " Natataranta kong tanung.

Kumunot ang kanyang noo sa pag tataka.