Chapter 15

~ Chaerin's POV ~

There in front of me, stood Yukio Tachibana. His chestnut brown hair partly covering his hazel eyes. I've known him since middle school, but I moved after graduation. I didn't know that Yukio was planning on enrolling here.

I ran up to Yukio and hugged him. And of course, he hugged me back. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kyoya glare at him.

"I thought I'd never see you again. We have a lot of catching up to do." Yukio said when we parted from the hug.

"Who's this?" Kyoya asked coldly, as he wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"One of my best friends from middle school. But he couldn't and can never replace you, you know that babe. So don't worry." I said, craning my neck to give him a peck on the cheek. I felt Kyoya sigh slightly in relief but I could see Yukio tense up.

"So, how're you, Yukio? Finally get a girlfriend?" I said, shifting my focus to Yukio.

He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly and blush slightly. "N-no, I don't have a girlfriend." He admitted.

"That's too bad. It's been like, what? 3 years? You need to step up your game." I said, jokingly.

"Y-yeah I guess..." He muttered.

"I'm kidding, Yukio. Anyways, we should start planning what we're going to do for the tournament thing." I stated.

"I know that the twins will tell the story about the 'clock tower witch', so one of us should dress up as that. The one of us that is blonde." Kyoya said, grinning.

"Why me?" Tamaki whined.

"You're the one who likes wearing costumes all the time for the club. So what's the difference with cross dressing?" I said and before Tamaki could respond, the bell rang.

"I have to go or I'll be late for my next class." I said to Kyoya and he sighed.

"Alright, fine." Kyoya said.

"I'll see you at lunch, okay?" I said. He nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye babe, love you." I said as I walked out of the class.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

I was walking with Dai to the lunchroom when I noticed Yukio sitting by himself in class 2-A, studying his notes. I walked into the classroom and up to his desk. He looked up at me.

"You're joining me and my friends for lunch." I said.

"No, it's fine." He said, his gaze shifting back to his notes.

"That was a statement not a question, meaning you have no choice. I don't want you to sit alone in an empty classroom, so let's go." I told him, grabbing him by the arm and dragging him out of class. I dragged him across the floor all the way to the lunchroom. As soon as I reached the table, I heard Tamaki start ranting. I sat beside Kyoya and Yukio sat across from us.

"What's with him?" I asked no one in paticular.

"Boss is trying to convince Haruhi to wear something girly." Kaoru said.

"Why don't you wear this one for daddy? You'd look so cute!" Tamaki said to Haruhi, holding up a catalog.

"No way, senpai." Haruhi said.

"Mommy, Haruhi won't listen to me!" Tamaki whined.

"Who the hell is 'Mommy'?" I asked.

"That would be me.." Kyoya said blushing.

"I still don't understand." I told him.

"Boss thinks of us as family-" Hikaru started.

"So he's 'daddy', Kyoya's 'mommy', Haruhi's the 'daughter' and we're the 'brothers'." Kaoru finished.

"So what does that make Honey, Mori and I?" I asked.

"We're the neighbors!" Honey said.

"And you're Kyoya's sister." Tamaki told me.

"Yeah, that makes total sense." I said sarcastically.

"Shouldn't Kyoya be the 'daddy' and Jessica be the 'mommy'? After all, they're going to be married one day." The twins said in unison.

Kyoya leaned down to whisper in my ear. "They're not wrong. Eventually we'll be married and hopefully parents." He said and I blushed.

~ Yukio's POV ~

I glared at Kyoya as he whispered into Jessica's ear and she blushed.

"You're engaged?!" I asked Jessica in disbelief.

"Well, not yet. It's not official. But we decided that one day we'll be married." Jessica explained. And with that, my heart shattered.

If only... you knew how much I love you Jessica. Maybe then I wouldn't be left on the sidelines. Maybe just maybe, I could've had you if only I had confessed.

But I'm too late. You're going to be married to him and I'm forced to be on the sidelines and all I can do is watch while you tell Kyoya you love him. While you hug him and have him whisper sweet nothings in your ear and you both share a short kiss. If only you knew how much that tears me apart inside.