Chapter 16

~ Chaerin's POV ~

I looked up from my cutting board and glanced over at Kyoya who was currently hosting a "guest". The girl was batting her eyelashes at him and Kyoya put on his fake smile that he only used when hosting. At first I didn't really care, seeing as how I am dating a host club member. But the fact that Kyoya and I were dating was well known to everyone in the school.

The girl started twirling her hair around her fingers and giving him the look. I gritted my teeth in annoyance and tried focusing on cutting strawberries for the cake I made for Honey.

I glanced up again to find her actually flirting with Kyoya. I stabbed one of the strawberries and narrowed my eyes as she continued to flirt with him. The girl moved over to the couch Kyoya was sitting on and I could see him shifting away from her. She didn't seem to take note of his uncomfortableness.

Then she gave him a kiss on the lips that lasted for about 2 seconds. 2 seconds way too long. Everyone in the room gasped at her actions, including the hosts. Kyoya just looked at her as if she was crazy.

I grabbed the small knife in my hand and aimed for the wall. I threw it so hard, the knife was lodged in until the hilt. The girl simply glanced my way and gave me a fake ass smile. Now I was fucking pissed.

I was running towards her when Dai wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me against his chest, restraining me.

"Let go of me, Dai!" I yelled, thrashing around in his grip.

"I can't do that Chaerin. You'll ruin your father's and your reputation if I let do what you want." Dai told me.

"You're Chaerin Suzuki, correct? Aren't you the one who's mother died during a bombing? Your mother was always a horrible detective. No wonder your sorry excuse for a father left you until now." The bitch sneered.

Oh hell to the fucking no...

"You fucking-! Mphf!!" I was cut off by Dai who clamped a hand over my mouth in an attempt to shut me up. I continued to squirm in his grip, yet he still refused to let go. I bit down on his hand. Hard.

"Shit.." He muttered under his breath as he pulled his hand away from my mouth. His grip loosened a bit and I managed to pry his arms off of me. I was so close to strangling the bitch when Mori grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Let go of me!!" I pounded my fists on his back as he walked into the kitchen with Dai trailing behind. Mori set me down and headed back towards the main area of the music room, giving Dai and I some privacy.

"Chaerin, you need to calm down and be rational about this-"

"I am being rational." I cut Dai off. He shot me a look.

"Did you hear what she said about my parents?!?! That bitch needs a high five, in the face, with a flaming metal chair." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"That may be so, but do you really want to ruin your father's reputation?" He asked rhetorically. He knew that I wouldn't.

"Whatever. I'm tired and annoyed of that bitch and since you won't let me do anything, I'm going home." I said and exited the kitchen, going to grab my stuff. Dai followed closely behind.

When I entered the room, I realized that all of their "guests" left. All of the hosts looked at me with a concerned expression.

"We banned her from the host club." Tamaki informed me. I simply nodded and gathered my notebooks in my arms.

"I'm heading home.." I said as I slung my bag over my shoulder.

"Jessica..." Kyoya called out softly. It was barely audible, so I just acted as though I didn't hear him and just continued to walk away.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

"I'm sorry.. about your mother. That was totally uncalled for. That bitch should've never brought it up." Yukio said. I had called him over and told him everything that happened.

"It's been so many years and... I still can't stop crying over her death." I said and I felt tears pricking the corners of my eyes.

"I just.. I miss her so much. I still can't believe that she was taken away from me." Yukio pulled me into a tight hug and I started sobbing into his shoulder.

Yukio let go of me and looked at something over my shoulder before doing something I never would've expected. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. My eyes widened and I shoved him off of me and wiped mouth with my sleeve. I slapped him across the face.

"What the fuck?!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to find Kyoya standing in the doorway. He just glared at Yukio before storming out of the room.

"Wait!" I said. I was about to go after him when Yukio tugged on my sleeve, causing me look at him.

"Jessica, he's not worth it. Don't waste your time chasing after him. I've loved you for a while and I could be a better boyfriend than him. Please, just give me a chance." Yukio pleaded.

"First of all, he is worth it. Second, you could never be a better boyfriend than Kyoya." I pulled my arm away and ran after Kyoya.

"Misaki, do you know where Kyoya is?" I asked when I spotted her in the hallway.

"I'm afraid he left about a minute ago, quite angry." She said.

"Tell Katsuo I'll drive myself there and for Dai not worry about it. Kyoya's police force will surely be guarding the mansion." I told her as I grabbed my coat and headed into the huge garage. I opened the door of my white Lexus and climbed in.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

I rang the doorbell and Fuyumi, Kyoya's sister, opened the door for me and ushered me inside. Once inside, she closed the door behind me.

"Kyoya seems a little.. annoyed and angry. He wouldn't tell me anything. What happened, Jessica? I haven't seen him act like this in years." Fuyumi said with a concerned expression.

"I'll explain it to you later. Sorry Fuyumi, but I really need to talk to Kyoya. Where is he?"

"Who's at the door?" Kyoya asked as he stepped into the foyer. His gaze shifted between Fuyumi and I before asking,

"Could you give us a moment?" He gestured towards his sister. She simply nodded and left the room.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be making out with Yukio?" He said bitterly.

"Kyoya, it's not like that. It's not how it seems."

"Oh really? Because it seems like you're cheating on me, seeing as how you were kissing another guy."

"I'm not cheating on you! I'm not that kind of girl. He kissed me. Not the other way around. I even shoved him off of me and slapped him. Unlike you who let a slut kiss you and didn't do shit about it!"

"I couldn't exactly slap her across the face, now could I? I have a reputation to maintain and I can't ruin the Ootori name. So why don't you just go back to your little boy toy?"

"I can't believe you right now. I'm done. I'm done with this bullshit. Call me when you calm the fuck down and realize I'm not the fucking slut you think I am." I said before leaving the mansion and hopping back into my Lexus. I turned the key in the ignition and in my haste to leave, I failed to remember to buckle my seatbelt.

I had just started to drive down the nearly empty streets when I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

I can't believe he thinks I'm cheating on him! And he wouldn't even believe a word of what I said.

I started to become lost in my thoughts that I started to run a red light. I heard the sound of tires screeching coming from my left and felt the impact of the crash briefly before blacking out.