Chapter 10

~ Chaerin's POV ~

We went to get new tuxedos for the guys, so they could impress the people attending the ball. After all, there were a lot of important people attending. And well, the tuxedos they had were brown so... you can see why I told them to get new ones.

I just picked out plain black and white ones with normal ties. No way would I let them wear bow ties to the ball. I found one in each of their sizes, except for Honey. We had to get his tailored. I was going to pay for all of the tuxedos, but they all beat me to it. Well, except for Kyoya. He was still at the register and he didn't pay for his yet.

I walked over to where he was and stood beside him. Kyoya looked at me and put an arm around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

"You'll make a good impression on the guests," I said.

"What about your father?" He asked.

"My dad already likes you. You made a good first impression." I told him.

"At least that's one less person I have to worry about." He said and I giggled.

The cashier looked at us and smiled. "Are you a couple?" He asked.

"Yes, we're planning on getting engaged." Kyoya said.

"Arranged marriage or by choice?" The cashier asked.

"By choice," We replied at the same time.

The cashier nodded and rung up Kyoya's total for the tux. "That'll be five hundred thousand yen. How are you paying?" He asked.

"Debit. I'll be paying for it," I told the cashier and Kyoya looked at me.

"I can't let you pay for it," Kyoya said.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because, I'll just feel guilty. And that's too expensive a present for me." He told me.

"It's my money, I can use it however I want. And I want to get you a present. After all, you will be my husband one day, I hope." I said.

"Of course I'm going to be your husband one day. I made that promise because I loved and still love you." He said.

"I hate to ruin the moment, but who's paying?" The cashier asked. I had completely forgot about him.

"I'm paying." I told the cashier and shifted my focus to Kyoya. "Unless you want to keep arguing over this." I said to Kyoya.

He sighed. "Fine, I give up. Thanks, Chae." He said.

"No problem," I said and paid for the tux.

The cashier put the tuxedo into a bag and handed it to Kyoya and gave me the receipt.

"She's a great girl. You're lucky to have found her." He told Kyoya.

"I know," Kyoya said and kissed me. We left the store, holding hands and went to look for a dress for me.

We finally found a store that sold ball gowns and normal dresses. I was looking at a different gowns and finally found one. It was a floor length white strapless dress with a gold ribbon around the waist that tied into a bow. And the outer layer of the dress was lace with gold trimmings. Perfect...

I went to the fitting room to try it on but before I could, Hikaru and Kaoru threw another one over the fitting room door.

"Try this on. We know it's not a ball gown, but still." They said in unison.

"Fine, whatever. Just leave for now." I said.

I pulled on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. It was a tight black dress that barely covered my underwear and showed way too much cleavage. Damn those perverted twins..