Where To Start

living in tokyo has its perks, but for someone who is a bit shy and antisocial, a busy town isn't my favourite. especially since there is villain attacks, and when that happens hero's come. i've never been a fan of heros, i mean, they are just normal people wanting to gain something. they have fancy quirks and help civilians, but for what? why do they help us? because they want money, fame, popularity. something, they rarely want to just help people. if the stupid government didn't make up a stupid thing such as a Quirk License, then heros wouldn't be needed. we probably have people in the crowd with amazing quirks, that could do better then the hero that's fighting.

that's why i admire villains more, they fight for something, or just do what they think is right. some fight for the reasons i just stated, some fight for freedom. and some have to suppress their quirks, because they wont be accepted into society with those 'god awful' quirks. its part of who they are, and you mean to tell me they cant use them cause it 'unsettles' you? are you kidding me? this world is broken, and its breaking more and more by the minute. life on this planet isn't fair, not one bit.

i haven't used my quirk in years cause of this broken world, i've been taught that it is unexceptable. should not be used under any circumstances, even if my life depends on it. which has to be the most stupid thing i've ever heard, but i cant use it. not even in secret, due to my 'counseling.' if you can even call it that, its more like forcing the truth out of me, making sure i'm living up to the worlds expectations. that's where i am at the moment, just in the waiting room, waiting to be called.

"miss Hiroka, mr. Genzo is ready to see you." i heard a young lady call out, i slowly put my phone away in my leather bag. hoping no one payed attention to me as i got up and walk over to her, i never liked being the center of attention. the young lady smiled at me, and led me to a room i knew all to well. Mr. Genzo glanced up at me from his computer, giving me his toothy grin. "miss Hiroka, nice to see you again. take a seat." he gestured to the seat in front of the desk he sat at. i nodded and sat down in the chair, setting my bag down and crossing my legs.

"miss y/n Hiroka.. i guess we can start the counseling now." his eyes flashed to yellow, meaning his quirk was activated. "as you know, if you lie, my eyes will go red, if you tell the truth my eyes will go green. now, give me your hand." he held his hand out, ready for me to take it. i hated human contact, actually, i just hated humans. i took his hand, now being hooked up to the human lie detector.

"first question as always, have you used your quirk at all between now and the last time i saw you?" i shook my head, his eyes went green. "good girl, now, have you had any ideas involving using your quirk?" i shook my head, his eyes went green. "mhm, now i have a new question, this one involves you to actually speak. okay?" i nodded. "have you ever wanted to use your quirk for evil? or use it for good?" ..shoot, you could've asked any question but that one.

(this is technically the prologue, but also part 1. have a great day!)