Broken World

"Well you found them, now what did you want with us?" He seemed to have snapped at the other guys statement, but obviously did what he said. That's when i noticed who they were, almost as soon as he said that. "Shigaraki tomura and kurogiri, I've just been looking for you to talk.. Nothing more nothing less.." I had a soft tone, trying to reassure him that i wasn't a threat. Shigaraki mumbled something under his breath, obviously not trusting me. I started to tell him unnecessary things, but i wanted him to try and trust me as much as he could, at least for a stranger.

"I came here searching for freedom, and to run away from this broken Society." He seemed to believe me, cause he wasn't gripping me so hard and i wasn't completely pressed against the floor. "I came searching for you cause.." I didn't want to just say 'cause i dreamt of you,' that sounded weird. I had to think of a excuse, and i think i thought of one. "I heard about your quirks, how a lot of them are pretty destructive, and like mine, in a way.." both of them didn't reply, so i kept speaking. "the League Of Villains is probably has the only thing i'm looking for." he seemed to not even be trying to hold me down, i could have kicked him off if i really wanted to. but i didn't, cause i still needed him to trust me. "I just wanted to escape the broken World.. And i cant do that if the rules are there.. So i left, to come find you."

Shigaraki groaned, and got off of me walking over to a red stool and sitting down. "You said you wanted to talk, so talk." I slowly got up, dusting myself off. "I guess if i want to get to the point.. I want to join the League.." The guy behind me startled me when he spoke, even though i knew he was there i kinda forgot. "Tomura.. We've been looking for new members.. And her prioritys are straight, just like you wanted." Shigaraki ignored the guy i assumed was kurogiri, due to his voice.

Shigaraki picked up a small hand-held game, it seemed to be old by the condition it was in. He played it while also ignoring me, which wasn't what i expected honestly. "You said your name was y/n Hiroka, correct?" I looked at kurogiri and nodded. "Well miss Hiroka.. Do you live around here..?" I slowly shook my head, telling him i lived a hours drive away. "Well tomura.. It would be rude to send her home after that long trip.. Not to mention she wanted a place to sleep." Shigaraki sighed and looked at me, his face was hidden behind a gross looking hand, but i could tell he was somewhat annoyed. "Your quirk." He said sternly, staring at me. Felt like he was burning holes through me, but i quickly shook that feeling. "My quirk... Well my quirk is.."