Grab Her

"well, i have thought about what stuff i could do if i was a hero.." ugh, if i was a hero id gag. yes i would be able to use my quirk. but only on the people who are the ones fighting for something, and i could never do that. his eyes went green. i've honestly thought about what i would do if i was a hero, and i've come to the conclusion that id puke. "now, what about being a villain?" i have thought about this to.. i've thought about maybe ditching all the limits and rules i have restricted only to me and other people with quirks like mine, and all the freedom i would have if i hide. yes it seems like i would be in constant fear, but it would be like i have this huge weight off my chest, and i would adore to have the chains just taken off of me, the same ones that are weighing me down from a happy life.

"i mean.. my quirk is a evil one, correct?" he nodded. "if you had a quirk like mine then of course you would think about being a villain. i've wanted to use my quirk for so lon-" i cut myself off, realising what i just said. his eyes went green, meaning that i made a huge mistake. " miss Hiroka, your quirk is something that should not even belong to anyone on this earth. if you use it once then we have the right to lock you up for a long, long time. you may not classify as a villian right now, but you have the power the most evil people dream of!"

i wasn't bothered by that statement, not one bit. being a villain has always been in my blood, from my mother. the one and only dissipator, the one who made my life so hard. but, after this counseling session i realized that i was the only one who could set me free. i could run away from this stupid town, i could hide... my train of thought was broken by mr. Genzo snapping his fingers in front of my face, and looking angry. "miss Hiroka, i've said this twice, you may leave." all the calmness was drained from his voice, and over something so silly. i slowly got up, picking up my bag and walking out. the young lady staring at me as i left the building, just wanting to get home as soon as possible.

by the time i got home it was already 2:30, i guess walking took longer then i thought. i took my coat off and hung my bag on the railing as i walked upstairs to my room, i opened the door and sighed. pressing my back against the door and sliding down it, bringing my knees to my chest. i heard my phone start to ring in my back pocket, i ignored it, not wanting to be bothered. it went to voicemail, and that was the only sound that echoing throughout my room. "miss y/n Hiroka, due to mr. Genzo's request, you will have counseling twice a week instead of one. thank you."

great, now i have even less freedom. i slowly got up and sat on my bed, wanting to take a quick nap before i made supper. i laid my head down, cuddling up into the blankets and closing my eyes.

"i heard shes been through a lot.."

who is speaking..

"yes, her quirk prevents her from having a normal life."

are they talking about me..?

"hm, sad. not much i can do aside from give her the option to join us.."

'join us?' what dose he mean by that..

"grab her kurogiri."

i felt my body being lifted up, but my eyes jolted open and i sat right up. taking deep breaths, i looked around to see i was alone in my room, not a soul in sight. that felt real.. way to real, and my body, i felt it lift up.. what kind of dream was that? and whos kurogiri and that other guy? i have so many questions for one simple dream, was this natural? Can't be..