All eyes on me

"my quirk really isn't that special.. to pretty much sum it up it takes lives.." shigaraki didn't say anything, but i could tell he didn't like my answer. "no, i wanna know you actual quirk.." i was about to protest, still not wanting to tell my him what my quirk was, but i got cut off. "the lady just ran away from her home because of her quirk, we got information that it kills, and isn't that enough?" shigaraki once again, mumbled something under his breath, and went back to playing his little game. i sighed and turned to kurogiri, and fidgeted with my hands. "i guess i'm not welcome.." kurogiri seemed to have to completely ignored my quirk, and got away from the topic pretty quick. "if tomura doesn't kill you id say your welcome to stay." i glanced back at shigaraki, who seemed to not be paying attention to our conversation kurogiri walked past me and to behind the bar, and pulled out a clean glass and a towle. and started to clean it, which confused me cause it was already clean.

i tiredly made my way over to a seat, as far away from shigaraki as possible. i folded my arms on the table, and laid my head down. i was so tired, i couldn't help but fall asleep right then and there. even though my position wasn't the most comfortable, it let me sleep. and that's all i asked for.

"how the heck did you get her here! she woke up last time!"

great, it was another one of these dreams.

"you asked me to get her so i did, she even asked us if she was able to join us."

and they are still talking about me, again.

i would've liked to see where my dream was going, but i couldn't. due to my rude awakening. "who is she! she's cute, is she a new victim for me?" i slowly opened my eyes to a blond girl, bouncing up and down happily. shigaraki spoke "do what you want with her, she just showed up." the young girl reached over to me, but i quickly smacked her hand away. "no toga." i said, quickly. she seemed to be taken aback, by my actions and words. "did you tell her my name?" shigaraki mumbled a quite 'no' before turning his game off and looking at me and toga. i narrowed my eyes at the girl, trying to get her to back up i put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back. "away."

as i've said, i don't like humans, and she fits perfectly into that category. she pouted and walked away from me, and over to the guy known as twice. or jin babaiga-something, i forgot it already. he seemed to be staring at me, but i couldn't tell what his expression was behind his full face mask. i looked around at 4 of the 6 members of the League, and it seemed all eyes were on me. i hated being the center of attention, so i just looked away, hoping they would just ignore me. but they didn't, sadly.