Staring contest

all of them were obviously curious about me, and at that time it felt like kurogiri was as well. i just wanted to melt then and there, i don't care how rude i t was of me or if it was a bad idea. i got up out of my chair and made my way toward the door,  shigaraki spoke. "where are you going?" i assumed he was worried id go call a hero or police and tell them their location, but i wasn't. "for a walk.." i quickly mumbled as i opened the door.

i was about to exit through the door when purple mist took it over, if i tried to leave i would've just went in the warp. I quickly turned around and shot kurogiri a glare, he kept cleaning already clean glasses as if he was doing absolutely nothing. I sighed and made my way back to my original seat, with toga slightly bouncing happily beside it.

I shooed toga away, not wanting to be bothered. I planned on going back to sleep and trying not to wake up while Toga and Twice were still here. But it was kinda hard when as soon as i laid my head down, i heard Toga bombarding either shigaraki or kurogiri with questions about me. I assumed it was Shigaraki when he let out a small annoyed groan, and then i heard buttons being pressed, which ment he was probably done with toga.

"Kurogiri.. Send them back.. They're no use to me right now." I heard toga start complaining to twice right before it went silent, which ment she had left. I turned my head a little to look at the 2 villains, i tried not to make it obvious but it didn't work. I saw Shigaraki look at me out of the corner of his eye, i didn't look away or do anything.

"Rememeber y/n.. Do not break eye contact if you want to hold your ground. Looking away can show signs of weakness.. It's like a staring contest! See who wins.."

My mothers words have stuck to me for a long time, until now i have never listened. I always looked away from Mr. Genzo, he's the one who didn't make my life better, but worse. And for some reason i wanted to hold my ground against shigaraki, prove that i wasnt afraid, even though no one said i was.

Shigaraki looked back at his game, i couldn't help but let a small smirk out. I looked at Kurogiri, he paid no mind to me, or shigaraki. I glanced back at shigaraki, who now had his head turned directly at me. I sat up and pushed my hair back out of my face, looking back at shigaraki. "You need something?" He didn't say anything, but i could tell he wasn't exactly the happiest person right now.