Gotcha

I jumped, scared of what had whispered boo in my ear. What, the fuck? I turned around to see a boy, he seemed to be around my age which only made this easier. I looked over my shoulder to try and see the scarred man, who had seemed to continued to walk. Perfect. If he was gone this would be sooo much easier.

The boy looked tidy considering where he was, his hair looked quite fluffy and he had peach skin, no trace of scars or anything... The anti Shigaraki. I would've smiled to myself for such a stupid thought, though the fact the tips of his fingers seemed to be long blades stopped me. Ill continue my thoughts later i guess.
.
.
-Dabis P.O.V-
.
.

Of course, I'd have to accompany some brat with her first mission. She had already started whining, even though we had been walking around for awhile, it was a mission. You don't just tap out of a mission. I hadn't seen any trace of human life, but this was the place we were sent. So i guess id have to find the boy and just hand him over to y/n... I doubt she could harm a fly.

"Dabi!" I heard from a distance behind me, i huffed then turned around. She wasn't behind me so i assumed she was ways back, how annoying. I started to walk to go retrieve her, when i saw through the fog that she was kneeling beside a body... The body of the boy she was meant to kill.

She seemed to be checking for a pulse, even though he looked like life had left him a looong time ago. His skin seemed to have been stuck to his bones, it was pale. His eyes seemed to have rolled back into his head while his hair was a complete mess. I kicked his hand, i heard the clashing of metal against metal from the blades which came from his fingertips. "Time to go home i guess..."

.
.
.
-TimeSkip & Back to y/n's P.O.V-
.
.
.
Once we had confirmed my targets death (which i felt bad for honestly) Dabi rushed to leave this place, escaping through the warp Kurogiri had made for him. Shigaraki was eyeing me from across the room, his crimson eyes on me made me uncomfortable. Especially since i knew why.

Im pretty sure Shigaraki had made Dabi come not only to watch me, but to watch me use my quirk. To my pleasure Dabi didn't see anything, and therefore Tomura would still have to figure out my quirk.

I wasn't ready to admit it aloud, but it felt nice to finally use my quirk without a care in the world. Especially since my mothers side of me escaped while i was using my quirk, it made me blank out. I could only barley remember the look on his face... But i could full on remember the feeling when i let my quirk happen. It felt great.