DARLING EPILOGUE

"Is this thing on?" Matthew tapped the camera irritably.

"Yes, darling, the button is flashing. It's on." Ivan waved at the camera with a soft grin. "Come stand here with me."

Matthew nodded in agreement while trotting next to his partner. "Hello, it's Matthew and Ivan sending you a happy New Year!" Matthew shaped his fingers into a heart. "Happy Holidays, everyone!"

"Please say you're editing this." Ivan sighed. "People are going to see us like this, you know?" He looked down as Kumajiro gave a happy smile in his miniature hat. "And they'll see him too."

"Oh, don't be so mean, Ivan!" Matthew adjusted the camera to get every person in the shot.

"Bro, is dad going to see this?" Alfred adjusted his glasses.

"You twat, your dad already knows how goofy you look." Arthur rebutted, making Gilbert laugh a little.

"Oh, does this shirt make my boobs look too big?" Katyusha sighed as she ruffled around with her shirt; Natalya poked at her. "Ivan, Natalya is bullying me again."

"We're not children anymore, so be quiet." Natalya stroked her hair with her dainty fingers. "Katyusha, the white-haired one wants more cider."

"I have a name you know!" Gilbert objected. "But yes, I would like more cider."

"Okay, the timer is on." Matthew backed up as the entire group gave a warm smile to the camera.

"Happy New Year!"

---

END