PΔGΣ ΩΠΣ

Shuichi Saihara had been suffocating, right here in the killing academy, or the ultimate high school considered Hopes Peak for awhile. even Hope's Peak is such an innocent name, for the hellish place it was. Yes, Shuichi wrapped his head around the name already, taking in the story of traumatic events beforehand.
    He progressively got more and more tired of this killing game since he figured out what it was in the first place.
The burnout.
The stress.
The lack of care.
The lack of motivation.
Even so, it seemed he hated it about just as much as everyone else there did.
"Hey, Shuichi! What's up?" Said a familiar voice behind him.
Shuichi turned around to see Kokichi Ouma, the ultimate supreme leader. He wasn't in the mood for this. Kaito and Kokichi absolutely hated each other, and Kaito was his best friend.
"Oh hello Ouma.. Sorry, I don't really feel like talking right now. Maybe later?"
He decided it was best to aavoid the purple haired liar, because he can't be trusted. All he ever does is lie.
"Well, what's wrong? You seem very stressed for a detective! Detectives are supposed to be confident! Say it say it say it say it!! Say what's up!!"
Shuichi groaned. What the fuck is this guy doing.
At that point Kokichi grinned.
"hehehehehe.. Jeez Saihara-chan! How mean you're being.. I've never seen you like this before!! But fine..Looks like I'm gonna be
lonely forever.. All I really wanted was a friend.."
"Kokichi..."
Shuichi looked down to the small panta lover.
"Please stop it. I know that's a lie... Even Gonta would know that that was a lie."
He only blinked once and saw Kokichi had left already. Shuichi turned again to make sure he left the room, but he really must've ran fast.
Saihara regretted what he told Kokichi, though he knew he shouldn't. It's what he deserves, right?
    Shuichi wanted to hang out with Kaito tthat evening. He wasn't thinking too much about the odd situation he'd had with Kokichi just hours before.
The two made conversation and went to the school store for a bit.
   "Hey bro, you need this?" Kaito asked, lifting up a random box.
      Man all he got was narrowing eyes as Shuichi stared at Kaito.
    "No. I'm not a killer...I don't need a bomb, of course..."
  "Eh. People could try and kill you, duh. And you could bomb the place and run.?"
  " Uh- Kaito I think I'm fine. Besides, I'd rather die being killed by someone than being executed. "
    "Hahaha ok!"
They pointed out things that they thought looked funny, like the strange looking cardboard cutout of Bob dunkin and ignored the shot put ball Kaito saw and presented as they came in and out of the shop.
The night had come in already when the two bros walked out in the halls.
Shuichi came home, and laid down on his bed, falling asleep immediately.
    He awoke just to hear weird noises under his bed. He paused.
   "it's nothing. My mind is just playing tricks on me like It always does. It first started when I came here, so It really must be nothing." (thinking quotes)
He slapped himself across the face. The noise stopped soon after the words came out of his sleep desperate brain. It's not like it's so strange and horrifying that a noise was heard, but he was concerned and a little worried. Especially since this is a whole ass killing game. He still kept telling himself to ignore it, it was stupid. He didn't want to go through anything like a scenario where he searched under his bed (which was such a small space)
And found a classmate of his waiting to assassinate him.
   Shuichi wasn't doing so good, anyway. Kaede was tragically executed the week earlier, and she was his first friend there at the school. He wouldn't say he was depressed even as it was just that he was so sad to at the point where he didn't come out of his dorm room for two whole days. All Shuichi wanted to do was watch her play her piano, or at the least just hang out with her. She didn't deserve to die. That's what Shuichi kept repeating to himself, over and over and over until he felt he had lost his mind, almost sobbing and shedding tears of fear:
Word count: 736